**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Storm the Castle arena is no fun at all!

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    The use of arenas for eq/sq has increased definitely. A few months back it was happening only bi monthly. Now it's happening every month.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,557 ★★★★★
    I really don’t think it’s as bad as it looks. It’s annoying, yes. You have to do a bunch of arena rounds preferably with the listed champs who give you the most points. But if you use those champs in all their rarities a few days you should have it. It’s also super long so you have a whole to do it.
  • Options
    Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 123 ★★
    I can verify Cap IW, CapWW2, Ghulk and iHulk all work.

IMO, this is a think out of the box arena. I ran all my 2, 3, and 4 stars and in 9 rounds got about 25% there. It is probably better to just lose the streak and just start over so I can use low level 2* and 3* without worrying about death matches.

It sure isn't worth doing 300 times, but 36 or so ain't too bad.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Why Kabam why? How many fights will it take now to reach the final milestone?

I just did it. No need 200 rounds (actually less than 50). You judge yourself whether it is worthwhile or not.

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    Wait! So you guys are actually considering doing it...?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Wait! So you guys are actually considering doing it...?

After pulling 6* Terrax and 5* CAIW from the 1st two Iron Tomb Crystal, I aware that those Iron Tomb Crystal shards are meaningful to collect and FTP can collect ~42k shards from entire month, arena being part of it. It is nothing for normal arena grinder as you might got enough fight within a month. If you want fast track and utilising all designated champs, it is also feasible within 50 fights.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wish the AI wasn't so bad.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    I dont think the intentions of arena was supposed to be “fun”