**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Opinion on June Champions

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Opinion

Opinion on June Champions 23 votes

Great
17%
ShadowstrikeDoctor_Strange19ChaosMax1012Sir_Globalot 4 votes
Good
39%
DrenlinHilldarMarvel2289Denzel116MaxGamingHeroesforhire18_Negative_100Real_Madrid_76_2Typhoon 9 votes
Average
21%
Lvernon15TripleBStebo_79z0r0X_wasabi_ 5 votes
Decent
4%
SkyLord7000 1 vote
Rubbish
17%
SupremeWarlordLiquidkoldTheGrandM4sterEtjama 4 votes

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Great
    Love em
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Meh
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    purgatory is meh, she should be hitting harder. plus her utility takes some ramp up so she isn't effective when her utility is needed straightaway.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Purgatory seems kinda meh. I was actually saving my 5* shards for next featured 5* but after watching some gameplay videos I was like she's not worth the wait so decided to open them. Got SorSup so there's that.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

Purgatory seems kinda meh. I was actually saving my 5* shards for next featured 5* but after watching some gameplay videos I was like she's not worth the wait so decided to open them. Got SorSup so there's that.

but Shang-Chi will be in the featured…
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Djin said:

but Shang-Chi will be in the featured…
    Not really excited for him but I still have 14k shards left.... So I might start saving again. Next month is Hercules I think.... we'll see....
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Average
    Last month we got a couple of bangers.
    This month... they're OK I guess.
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    Rubbish
    Leave it to Kabam to basically make 4 versions of their own character (Guilly, Guilly 2099, Morningstar, Purgatory). SMH
    As for Overseer, I have no problem with them making another Hulk character since he's my all time fave, but this one should be super OP. He's a younger, playable Maestro, by his own bio he pretty much conquers everyone.
    There are so many things wrong with this game not being addressed at all. I barely play anymore and won't spend another dime. I complete what I can with autofight while I'm working sometimes, or I play during bathroom breaks. Kabam has made a mockery of the greatest franchise of characters that ever was created.
    Fix arena that you just ruined.
    A game can be challenging, or drawn out, but when it's both it quickly becomes no fun. Get rid of quest energy timeouts. Stop being stingy with the rewards and rank up materials.
    Get rid of your gambling based crystal system or make the drop rates alot better, nobody cares about 3 star champions after about 2 weeks of playing.
    Give Daredevil HK his armor break medium back.
    Wolverine's regen should be constant and work faster than deadpools regen, not slower.
    Make the people who are supposed to be the strongest the strongest: Odin, Thor, Dormammu, Mephisto, Hela, Phoenix, Scarlett Witch, Capt Marvel, Dr Strange, Hulk, Sentry. Those should be among the strongest. Not Sunspot, Claire Voyant, AEGON, Fury, Shang Chi, Ghost, Warlock, Guilly 2099. No real Marvel fan cares about any of those.
    Fix the game. You've made plenty of money already.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Good
    Let seatin CCP vid come out on both these champs
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Great

Let seatin CCP vid come out on both these champs

Fighting them in the EQ should suffice. R3 6*s gonna make anyone seem nuts.
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    Rubbish
    Give Collected players back the ability to compete for specific champions, not just a nexus gambling crystal.