**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which fight did you struggle with the most in the Gauntlet with the team you chose?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
Without contest, Sassy (attacking with Quake) was by far the most stressful encounter for me out of all them. With Mojo coming in second place probably, a distant second. Alliance mates that are better Quakers than I were explaining it, but I just couldn't get things to line up...like after many attempts.

This is him surviving my sp3 at 1% after I spent 4 minutes building up to it and then working his health back down, to finally knock him down one last time and end the suffering... definitely a "bruh" moment

The tree trunk he's hauling off is filled with my units...

After many botched attempts... finally he goes down.

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Why didn't you just use AA for him?
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    The void just annoyed me.. running Suicides.

After a few botched efforts I just took them off for that fight

• Options
    chaos12996chaos12996 Posts: 169 ★★
    Can void solo sassy and dragon man?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Was running quake ghost aa wasp hood, worst fight was dragon man mainly just because I’m a meh Quaker
  • Options
    GagoH said:

Why didn't you just use AA for him?

Oh.. trust me, I was really wishing I had him on the team at that point. 😅 He just didn't make the team based on everything else, but if I had it to do again, I might have brought him. As far as my level of Quaking skills, I'd say I'm pretty capable. I'm certainly not pro-level (obviously, Sassy was kind enough to demonstrate that for me), but did manage to solo a few fights with her. But when it comes to unorthodox matches, like an enhanced healing/Lifecycle Sassy I had apparently discovered a weakness in my Quakery:)
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Korg was no fun with my team. He definitely got me the most

No doubt, he looked nasty... one of the reasons I brought Quake, for sure :) I don't think I solo'd him (or another skill champ) but 1 revive on a 130k noded up Korg? I'll take that gladly any day.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    After a no counter on sansquash and a mandatory restart my worse fight definetely was korg.. I never felt so violated since I started playing this game
  • Options
    edited June 2021

After a no counter on sansquash and a mandatory restart my worse fight definetely was korg.. I never felt so violated since I started playing this game

Oof, sorry man. That sucks. It's pretty brutal that Sassy was placed in the final section too. I eventually got him down, but for a minute, I really did think I wasn't going to be able to get the timing right with Quake. Thought I was stuck myself. But Yeah at least she physically capable of doing it with the right skill/timing/luck. To have zero chance of killing him must have really sucked.

Yeah, Korg looked brutal without Quake. Part of the reason I went with her on the team for sure.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Lvernon15 said:

Was running quake ghost aa wasp hood, worst fight was dragon man mainly just because I’m a meh Quaker

Yeah, I guess I never did list my team. Ghost, Wasp, Quake, Mags and Namor. Namor and Mags put in some work for me.
  • Options
    Monk1 said:

The void just annoyed me.. running Suicides.

After a few botched efforts I just took them off for that fight

Yup, I hardly ever turn them off unless I'm absolutely forced to. Wasn't looking forward to him at all, but I managed ok with Ghost for the most part.
  • Options

Not sure, don't play him tbh. Sorry
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

In theory yes, he would be a great option for both, dman just need to hope he plays into you or you get an early petrify at the start
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Korg. The most painful fight ever. I would rather chip away abyss collector.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Sassy for me same reason terrible time to know him down and kil him so hard my favorites fight was wep x almost sole him
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Strangely, Thing. I Quaked everyone else just fine but I really struggled with Thing, I’ve never Quaked him before and his attacks are very quick and uneven.

Guess I should have practised.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

Oof, sorry man. That sucks. It's pretty brutal that Sassy was placed in the final section too. I eventually got him down, but for a minute, I really did think I wasn't going to be able to get the timing right with Quake. Thought I was stuck myself. But Yeah at least she physically capable of doing it with the right skill/timing/luck. To have zero chance of killing him must have really sucked.

Yeah, Korg looked brutal without Quake. Part of the reason I went with her on the team for sure.
    What was worse is that I was too stubborn and kept trying,wasted 4k units,new masteries included and from 40% hp end up in 45% after 4k unit🥲🥲
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Mojo, he took a quarter of my revives for my run.
    It really shouldn't have been a problem at all since I knew he would need a counter going in.
    My genius decision was to take Doom for him completely forgetting I had a r5 torch in my roster.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Dragonman & Void
    My team ws Apoc, AA, Fury, Mags, Gulk
    Apoc & AA were the MVPs
  • Options

Strangely, Thing. I Quaked everyone else just fine but I really struggled with Thing, I’ve never Quaked him before and his attacks are very quick and uneven.

Guess I should have practised.

Yeah, the more practice the better for Quaking each character. I managed a solo on him, but only because I've Quaked him a bunch in alliance content in the past. I think the fights I did not solo with her (aside from the obvious - unit fest on Sassy) were Korg and one other skill champ (can't remember which). 1-2 revives on them each. In some cases, if I died with Quake and didn't heal beyond 40%, with boosts she can actually die from suicides. But I figured, that's fine. If I made it long enough to die from Poison, it's a decent run. It's worth the extra damage she's doing to these guys at 120-130k pi.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Void
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Terrax and Korg (because unless I'm using Falcon, I suck against him lol)

I didn't have a true counter for Terrax so I relied on probably THE absolute best I've ever played to get him down. and Korg ... it took me some wasted attempts until I realized Ghost worked great against him.