**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner’s Sigil

I renewed my sigil today, and while I’ve received the new sigil credits, I haven’t received my 4* Scarlet Witch.

Comments

• Options
    LuciusBryantLuciusBryant Posts: 63
    I think before.
  • Options
    Jsully216Jsully216 Posts: 6
    How many credits you get?
  • Options
    Only what’s awarded when you claim a milestone.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Jsully216 said:

From the milestones it appears 4 per week.
  • Options
    But if I got the credits I should’ve gotten SW also.
  • Options
    I’m Cavalier
  • Options
    They could have kept same number of tokens for all progression levels.
  • Options

They could have kept same number of tokens for all progression levels.

Yeah sure, easy six star for the uncollected

imagine below, the beginners getting six star Sigil Witch

You're not getting my point. It's not about easy or hard way of getting. It means UC players have to buy more months of sigil to get the tokens needed.

Anyways it doesn't matter to me as I'm not buying it. Players buying it need to bother about it.
  • Options
    It’s just a 4 anyway. Just wanted to try her out and see if she’s worth the 6.
  • Options
    So if I buy my sigil will I get SW right away?
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Jsully216 said:

4 for uncollected
    6 for cavalier
    9 for thronebreaker
    Well this is BS... if people are paying the same amount of money for a service, they should get the same level of treatment...
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    edited June 2021

So if I buy my sigil will I get SW right away?

Yes, I think
  • Options

Zan0 said:

Jsully216 said:

4 for uncollected
    6 for cavalier
    9 for thronebreaker
    Well this is BS... if people are paying the same amount of money for a service, they should get the same level of treatment...
    I hope to see you on 4th of July too when TB gets 6* Nexuses in deals and UC gets 5* shards for same amount.

And that's why i choose to be F2P. More peace of mind that way.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Zan0 said:

Jsully216 said:

4 for uncollected
    6 for cavalier
    9 for thronebreaker
    I hope to see you on 4th of July too when TB gets 6* Nexuses in deals and UC gets 5* shards for same amount.

And that's why i choose to be F2P. More peace of mind that way.
    Same Lol.

And partially because im Broke :(
  • Options

Zan0 said:

Jsully216 said:

4 for uncollected
    6 for cavalier
    9 for thronebreaker
    Those are not a subscriptions to a level of service.
  • Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Is anybody else missing the weekly goldpool fight for more gold??
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Zan0 said:

Jsully216 said:

4 for uncollected
    6 for cavalier
    9 for thronebreaker
    It's an optional service that isn't necessary for any part of the game at all.
    Sigil though is a subscription to a level of service... if someone pays for it, it should unlock everything in that level of service regardless of progression.

Package deals are not a subscription.

• Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Zan0 said:

Jsully216 said:

4 for uncollected
    6 for cavalier
    9 for thronebreaker

If people are paying the same amount of money for a service, they should get the same level of treatment...

How is that different exactly?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    A subscription means you are paying for a level of service and benefits. In this case there is only 1 subscription - Sigil. You pay to unlock all the benefits of Sigil for the entire duration of subscription.

There are multiple package deals which can offer different things in the packages which is not an ongoing subscription. New players are going to be offered 1 package, UC's are going to be offered 1 package deal, Cav's are going to be offered another, and TB's are going to be offered another... These are all different packages.

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Raichu626 said:

ItsDamien said:

Zan0 said:

Jsully216 said:

4 for uncollected
    6 for cavalier
    9 for thronebreaker
    It's an optional service that isn't necessary for any part of the game at all.
    Sigil though is a subscription to a level of service... if someone pays for it, it should unlock everything in that level of service regardless of progression.

Package deals are not a subscription.

So if the Odin's offer on July 4th gave 10k 6* shards, a t6b, a t3a and a t5cc selector (for example), it's fine if that's only offered to TB, and lower levels got less for the same amount of money.

But if those exact same rewards were offered as a 10 day subscription, each day giving 1/10th of the rewards, then it would be a problem if that wasn't offered to all players at the same price?

What am I missing that makes this not completely nonsensical?
    They are different PACKAGES, not subscriptions. People do not subscribe to a level of service with a unit package.

But yes I do agree they should be giving the same if you are paying the same amount.