**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champs to run for full suicide build?

Just wondering what champs people think are best to run for a full suicides build?

These days I run a full suicides build (no longer run mystic dispersion) and am looking to make my roster as full of suicide-friendly champs as possible.

- Iceman (Fully immune. Just an amazing character even without special 1 and 2)
- Ultron (Fully immune. Has access to solid regen. Reasonable damage with bleeds and maxed Deep Wounds)
- Dormammu (Fully immune. Great power control even without special 2. Ok damage with soul bond and dupe.)
- Visions (Fully immune. However, I don't really like them as they revolve around special 1 and 2.)
- Old Man Logan (His regen trickles in straight away and is constant, unlike Wolverine who often takes too long to get going.)
- Magik (Limbo is great for recoil damage although does not have any other immunities.)
- Captain Marvel / Ms.Marvel (Poison immune and dupes make more powerful the more power she stores)
- Hulk (Poison immune and suicide damage just makes him even more dangerous)
- Hyperion (Poison immune. Insane damage output. Power gain makes using special 3 a common option).
- Crossbones (Not the best option, but dupe does have a chance to remove bleed and/or poison at start of fight.)
- Agent Venom (Same comment as Crossbones, except tenacity gives even better chance to shrug off debuffs.)
- King Groot (Bleed immune and periodic regen.)
- Ghost Rider (Bleed immune and easily accessible regen-on-demand).

Currently from the above list I have duped rank 5's of:
- Dormammu
- Iceman
- Ultron
- Hulk
- Crossbones

I am considering taking Hyperion to rank 5 soon. (Gotta take my Gwenpool to rank 5 first).

For my next Mutant rank 5 I am considering Old Man Logan (who I don't think is a very common rank 5 option) over Storm or Nightcrawler.

Anyone have any more champs to add to my list above?
Anyone think some of those champs I've listed aren't great for suicide build?
What team do you guys all run with max suicide masteries?

Comments

• I think when he comes available as kabam have announced he will be, classic deadpool's regeneration when duped could be pretty cool
  • Angela for sure as she still heals. If you are running both i prefer poison immune champs because suicide poison damage never stops during the fight. The bleed is only a timer and can be managed with willpower and coagulate. Personally i am running only half suicides presently with maxed double edge
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Wolverine
  • Angela duped ability is pretty useless she is fine unduped
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    - Karnak --> Makes him heal when he only has liquid poison
    - Beast
  • PrimePrime Posts: 13
    Angela and Karnak both gain health from suicides and WP.

You also forgot KP. He’s sort of like xbones but he benefits even more from the debuffs, whether they convert or not.
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    edited November 2017
    I thought of another champ that could be useful. Medusa, she's poison immune and with her SP3 she'll apply an armour shatter and she'll hit petty hard also have 100% defensive ability accuracy and power lock against robotic champs or can stack bleeds against any champ that bleeds for the duration of it
  • Twlj13Twlj13 Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Hulk ragnarok because of face me