**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season rewards

2»

Comments

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    A 5* nexus instead of 40k 5* shards.. are we in the same plant here.. what a terrible ‘upgrade’
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    The buff in T5cc is great. Definitely makes AW worth doing rather than just shifting to AQ. But the shards changes aren't great. Especially P2/P3 and comparatively P4 for 6* and everywhere for 5* shards.
  • GogataGogata Posts: 71
    IKON said:

IKON said:

Gains for P2
    Massive upgrade to T5cc, 2500 extra 6* shards, an extra T2A, and 50% of a T5B more

Loss for P2
    5* Shards

Seems good to me. Toss in some extra 5* shards wouldn't hurt, but 5* shards are a big whatever to me anyway.

I finally looked at the Gold 1 rewards, and wow. P2 really did get shafted. It's now either go for P1+ or just settle for G1 and no stress.

The difference between P2 and G1
    7500 6* Shards
    30% of T5CC
    25% of a T5B

Hardly seems worth the massive effort of going for P2 when you could just pass and get 75% of the rewards with no effort.
    Plat 2 and 3 are completely left out compared to the rest, and mathematicly the nexus 5* gives you 12 tries for a good champ a year, when 40000 shards x 12 tries = 48 ! thats 36 less champions x 24 iso bricks 864 class iso, each is 7500 xp if used correctly so 864x7500= 5 700 000 iso equal to ranking up 2 6*chams from r1 0/25 to maxed r2,, not to mention the sig levels of all those 5* champs
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    They should not be giving nexus crystals off any kind over shards. No 6* nexus, no 5* nexus. Give us the shards to determine what we want to do with them.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Ben93 said:

DawsMan said:

Ben93 said:

Is there anyone in Kabam that is aware that nobody cares about a 5* Nexus when you are thronebreaker? Do they play their game? Seriously, do you think we will be happy to gain a 5* Nexus? Hey! It is the same reward as Gold 3!!
    I hate alliance wars but I have to play them to get some rewards, you are concerned about people not liking alliance wars and you give this kind of rewards?
    6* Nexus should be available AT LEAST to P2 and P3.

I'm tb and there are a lot of 5 stars I need and want. I completely agree that higher tier alliances should get better rewards, but five stars are far from irrelevant when you have 27 six stars.
    Maybe, but when you have 27 6* and you are already a thronebreaker, you belong to a few minority. I have around 100 6* and ALL basic 5*s (except Jubilee), I don't want to get a 5* nexus as a reward, I am sorry.
    Yeah I was looking at lags video, yall in high plat got screwed. Kabam want you guys to get up to master.
  • Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    Jaded said:

They should not be giving nexus crystals off any kind over shards. No 6* nexus, no 5* nexus. Give us the shards to determine what we want to do with them.

Of course they should ! I'm done of doing so much efforts to awaken 6* rhino and get 6* Gamora.
    They have to give both.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    If they want to reduce 5* shards, give at least 2 or 3 or 4 nexus not just only 1.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    That’s totally disrespectful from Kabam to « offer » a 5* nexus as a reward for Platinum brackets…
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    P1 - P4 got robbed in case of the 5* shards.

Yes I know the game turns slowly to 6* but strong champs in future feat like chang chi can still outperform 90% of 6* R3.

What the hell do I want with a nexus 5*?

Give me at least shards so it is not 100% useless.

You can leave the feat Nexus starting from G2 (or G1)
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    Looking at this from a newer players perspective, I think this buff is kinda nuts. Maybe too good. In my main I’m in a gold 1 ally who’s mostly focused on aq so the rewards buff is cool but I don’t care that much. However on my alt I’m in a silver 1 ally and we’re very active during war. My tops are mostly 4* 4/40s and 5* 2/35s as well as one or two 3/45s-5/50s, and now I’m getting a full t5b and 6* shards?! What! I mean don’t get me wrong I’ll always take rewards but idk man, it felt like such a struggle to get my first r5 on my main and now to be handed the mats before I can even use them feels like a bit too much. I’ll probably get disagreed to hell but eh
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

GarrettN said:

I’m honestly surprised people at P1 are concerned about 5* in the first place. The game is definitely leaning more towards 6* heroes and a little bump in those is nice. The only downside is that you can’t use the 5* shards to buy the 6* shards in the sigil.

I posted something in another thread, and this is the part that is relevant to 5* copied below:

Before I used to have 35000 5* shards I could spend where I wanted. I liked using them on featured crystals, or maybe I needed some dupes or iso so I got 3.5 basics. If I wanted 6* shards that was 2250 6* shards for me through the black iso market

But now I have to open 1 5* Crystal. I say Crystal, and not nexus, because for me, I’ve mostly moved onto 6*. There is no 5* i need in the game. Do you know the only 5* that would excite me now? Featured champs, they’re new and fun. I could go for the featured before, but now I’d have to wait for the next champ to be added.
    The irony is that the Nexus was created to give players more options.
    But in this instance, it is used to take away more of your options. The Nexus is not an upgrade for what was taken away. (It's a head scratcher, for sure).

That being said... the overall bump in rewards is most welcome.
    That’s exactly what I said in another thread.

When you take away 40000 5* shards and add a nexus, you’re taking 4 5*, or nearly 3 feataured, away from people and handing them one 5* that will likely be a dupe on an inconsequential champion.
  • HrnyrachelHrnyrachel Posts: 6
    I appreciate the boost in rewards, but there is such a dramatic drop between Platinum 1 and Platinum 2. Also, there's almost no incentive (~10% t5cc and 2500 6* shards each stage) to move up each stage between Gold 3 and Platinum 2.
  • boooohooo5boooohooo5 Posts: 10

GarrettN said:

I’m honestly surprised people at P1 are concerned about 5* in the first place. The game is definitely leaning more towards 6* heroes and a little bump in those is nice. The only downside is that you can’t use the 5* shards to buy the 6* shards in the sigil.

A bunch of people that don't do arena that want them for iso that were probably also complaining about needing lower arena milestones
    Man you're really salty about everything in the game. You complain about lower people moaning, but you're one of the people who cries the most.
    10000x likes for this hahaha. spot on
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Ben93 said:

Jaded said:

Of course they should ! I'm done of doing so much efforts to awaken 6* rhino and get 6* Gamora.
    They have to give both.
    A nexus 6* doesn’t guarantee you won’t get bad pulls dude. Shards give you a chance to use them where you want to. Being forced a 6* nexus instead of shards is bad.

I’d rather have more attempts at the 6* feature then have the 6* BASIC nexus.
  • Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    Jaded said:

Ben93 said:

Jaded said:

They have to give both.
    A nexus 6* doesn’t guarantee you won’t get bad pulls dude. Shards give you a chance to use them where you want to. Being forced a 6* nexus instead of shards is bad.

I’d rather have more attempts at the 6* feature then have the 6* BASIC nexus.
    And that’s why I said « they have to give both » (nexus and shards)...
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    cry me a river B)