**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav Iron Tomb Crystal

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    5* morning star 5* hood 6* venom duck and 4* magic here B)
  • Options
    JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
    Only 3*s so far and have opened 4 or so.
  • Options
    Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128

5* morning star 5* hood 6* venom duck and 4* magic here B)

That's great
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

6* Terrax and 5* CAIW

3rd and 4th openings:

• Options
    Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    6*red skull 6*cap america 5*hood dupe 5*red skull out of 4
    mixed feelings right number of stars but wrong champions
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    my first was a 5* mephisto dupe and i need every bit of iso i can get so i was happy with it lol
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    I pulled 6* Doom, 6* Red Skull and 6* Air Walker. Opened a total of 4. I’m shocked I never get lucky with crystals
  • Options
    Hilldar said:

I pulled 6* Doom, 6* Red Skull and 6* Air Walker. Opened a total of 4. I’m shocked I never get lucky with crystals

You might have popped them?
  • Options
    Reference said:

Reference said:

6* Terrax and 5* CAIW

3rd and 4th openings:

Ur 4th Pull is Far beyond Great :smiley:
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    Think I’ve opened 6 at this point - all three stars and 1-2 four stars. Hoping that means the last two weeks will be better.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

Think I’ve opened 6 at this point - all three stars and 1-2 four stars. Hoping that means the last two weeks will be better.

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Gully is still my everyday use champ, even though people are crying out for a buff. She is a legend :)
    What do you use her for?
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Nothing but 3 stars. So jealous of people pulling 5*/6* Dooms. I'm never going to get him :'(
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    DawsMan said:

Gully is still my everyday use champ, even though people are crying out for a buff. She is a legend :)
    What do you use her for?
    Questing & AQ’s. She is always paired with her 99 partner for the synergy.

She has good regen, bleed (with Deep Wounds), heal reversal, and some sound synergy’s with other top champs.

There are flaws, like every champ, but things she struggles with, 99 steps in with her immunities :)
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I got my 3rd 5* from iron tomb cav crystal

Wish it was 6* but also got 3*s so a 5* is pretty good.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Something tells me when I open mine I will get 3*s despite the many 5*s I've seen pulled.
  • Options

Something tells me when I open mine I will get 3*s despite the many 5*s I've seen pulled.

It's rng.. I dunno, maybe location or time has something to do with it.. I got 3x 5* and am trying to form another iron tomb cav crystal via arena grinding.. maybe get 6* Doom
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

What do you use her for?
    Questing & AQ’s. She is always paired with her 99 partner for the synergy.

She has good regen, bleed (with Deep Wounds), heal reversal, and some sound synergy’s with other top champs.

There are flaws, like every champ, but things she struggles with, 99 steps in with her immunities :)
    Cool.
  • Options
    6 opened so far... 5 3-stars and a 5-star Hood. RNG hates on me. 🤣
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I've opened six crystals for now and got two 3* and four 5*, one of them being Joe Fixit (he isn't in the basic pool) and another being a terrax dupe (I have him at R5 and I would love to see him at sig. 200), so i'm happy with my pulls ^_^
  • Options
    My last latest iron tomb cav crystal is pretty good..
    5* Doom (max sig crystal)
    I guess its pretty good bit wish it has 1 more *.
    I got 6* Doom from a 6* Nexus and haven't pull him again.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Last one. Was literally talking to an alliance mate that afternoon about if I duped I’d take to R3. What a coincidence.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I've had really good luck in terms of which * levels I've pulled, but trash luck when it comes to the actual champs I've pulled. I duped my 6* OG Cap, for example. I pulled a second dupe for my 5* Dormammu.

I did dupe my 5* Venom the Duck which I guess was fine, although he's not really a priority right now.

The rest were the usual 3 and 4* trash pulls.

Congrats on your pulls. I don't have Silver Surfer so I don't know how good he is, but Doom is AMAZING.
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    In my last one I pulled a 6* sym supreme
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

I've had really good luck in terms of which * levels I've pulled, but trash luck when it comes to the actual champs I've pulled. I duped my 6* OG Cap, for example. I pulled a second dupe for my 5* Dormammu.

I did dupe my 5* Venom the Duck which I guess was fine, although he's not really a priority right now.

The rest were the usual 3 and 4* trash pulls.

Congrats on your pulls. I don't have Silver Surfer so I don't know how good he is, but Doom is AMAZING.