**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alright now that I’ve used him...

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My Rank 2 Unawakened Stealthy is a let down. Good damage for ZERO utility. If anyone has used him in new content please tell me where he could outshine other champs anywhere if at all.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Pratham02 said:

I was about to take this post seriously until I read zero utility, now I'm just going to assume this is a joke.

Genuinely has nothing on his kit other then slow which puts out even lower damage output. Awakened my might seem more fun but right now he’s kinda garbage
    edited June 2021
    Pratham02 said:

I was about to take this post seriously until I read zero utility, now I'm just going to assume this is a joke.

What utility does he have? Just to confirm, not a joke.
    edited June 2021
    DawsMan said:

Pratham02 said:

What utility does he have? Just to confirm, not a joke.
    I agree with you that he isn't great, but no utility is hilarious. One prefight is a slow that covers unstoppable, evade, and miss. One increases your critical rating, and another decreases opponent's combat power rate. That is utility.
    What are his top 10 best nodes/champs he counters? I really wanna bring him in for content. His utility is obvious, but is it practical?

My Rank 2 Unawakened Stealthy is a let down. Good damage for ZERO utility. If anyone has used him in new content please tell me where he could outshine other champs anywhere if at all.

Cav eq
    Sq
    My 5/65 did fantastic job
    Going to r2 6 Star one too.
    He got very good utility and damage.idk what's bad about him you are talking
    Where specifically in 7.2?

Elsa runs through the others better just cause she’s at r3 haven’t brought in Elsa to a fight where I thought “damn, I should use stealthy for this.” Hopefully awakening changes my mind about this.

— an elsa simp

Elsa > Stealthy

#FactsDoh
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Hopefully awakening changes my mind about this.

In your opening post you mentioned ZERO utility.

If you can't see his utility unawakened... you're not going to see it when he is awakened. However, if you are in the "damage=utility" camp, maybe your mind can be changed.

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Any place where you need crits but don't wanna use aegon ghost corvus
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Cav eq
    Sq
    My 5/65 did fantastic job
    Going to r2 6 Star one too.
    He got very good utility and damage.idk what's bad about him you are talking
    Only easy content? At that point just use mole man. Stealthy has damage, and while he has utility, debuffs dont last long enough for my taste. Requires more skill but the pay off might not be worth it most times. Still a good champ though
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    He's a pretty good champ. I've used him a lot, especially in variants 5/7, soloed abyss thing at a point, used him a lot in act 6. Almost soloed 6.3.5 Mysterio with him, and got soloes on darkhawk and adaptoid with him. He was a great help against grandmaster as well. Helpful in a lot of paths as well.

I also used him in act 7. Certain paths, and especially on the tranquility path where he was my best option. He's put in a decent amount of work in alliance war for me as well. At this point, my roster is much more developed than when he was my 5th rank 5, so I'm now sigging him up for prestige.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

you say stealthy has zero utility m when he has kids more than Elsa

…always check your typing after hitting send kids. What I meant to say was

you say stealthy has zero utility when he has loads more than Elsa
    What you originally typed isn't wrong though
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Stealthy is good.

I'd just prefer to use other champs to do what he can.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Stealthy is good.

I'd just prefer to use other champs to do what he can.

Yeah understandably, he's quite squishy. For me however he just feels so fluid to play I feel I can intercept more easily with him than with anyone else.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    This has to be joke lol 😂😂