**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the deal with this month’s Cav EQ?

king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
i’ve seen numerous posts of people complaining about this month’s cav eq and personally, it’s felt about the same as other months. What’s tripping people up so much?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The blade boss was messing people up at the beginning.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

Normax_X said:

blade, which aint even that bad lol i literally solo'd him with hulkbuster lol

Just because you solo him does not mean everyone can. Some people might not have a AA, Apoc, or HB.
    longshot makes quick work of him
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Blade - AA
    G2099 - Red Magneto
    Purgatory - AA

It was quite easy to be fair..but still got few paths 3.1 quest…. Some of them are annoying
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    It's just a very poorly designed EQ, the Blade boss wasn't a difficult fight it was just a mundane one. The Science paths annoyed me more then anything else. It was a CapIW heavy fiesta which got very old very quick. All we can do is hope they will learn and next months will be better.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I found it a little more difficult than normal but i think that was a good thing. The blade boss was a little annoying at first but once youve done it its way easier the next few times
  • I had more trouble with purgatory than I did with blade. Blade I could solo but purgatory I would just keep punching and kept not bringing and unstoppable counter.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★

It's just a very poorly designed EQ, the Blade boss wasn't a difficult fight it was just a mundane one. The Science paths annoyed me more then anything else. It was a CapIW heavy fiesta which got very old very quick. All we can do is hope they will learn and next months will be better.

I enjoyed science one, took most of it with R1 Fantastic, what was the problem with nodes?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    She hulk destroyed science nodes.
    The passive fury from cav nodes just enhanced all her abilities.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I want it to be challenging. I like having to figure out counters and strategies. It's fun.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    dot_ditto said:

I found the final Skill chapter funny ..

it's supposed to be "easier" or something for skill champs ..

my MVPs?

Red magneto, and Dr.Doom.
    O.o

that hints at poorly designed nodes .. LOL

but otherwise, no, hard to say why I felt it "harder" than past ones ... but I honestly did.

Bosses and their nodes I think did it ..

Blade .. very tricky ..
    G2099 .. annoying .. Red Mags MVP
    Purgatory .. tried a few times to fight her, just complete BS nodes/fight .. so just cheesed with electro/heimdall and said "screw it" ..

Magneto is actually a brilliant suggestion. I just took him in on the skill quest and he’s so much easier than any skill I have! Thanks!
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Purgatory was harder than blade. She randomly goes unstoppable. I don’t have AA to deal with it. Had to resort to cmm to nuke her down with a few revives.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Purgatory was harder than blade. She randomly goes unstoppable. I don’t have AA to deal with it. Had to resort to cmm to nuke her down with a few revives.

If you don't have AA, use Blade on Purgatory, parry-heavy-bait SP1, repeat. Even she fire SP2 it doesn't matter coz Blade can regen. I tried 3 champs on Cav EQ Purgatory, AA/Blade/Moleman, all 3 are pretty good in solo this boss.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Idk why everyone was having so much trouble with the blade boss. Even a four star AA can solo him.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yellowjacket can do science node and blade boss 👍
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

i’ve seen numerous posts of people complaining about this month’s cav eq and personally, it’s felt about the same as other months. What’s tripping people up so much?

People always complain what do you expect?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Normax_X said:

Just because you solo him does not mean everyone can. Some people might not have a AA, Apoc, or HB.
    I soloed him by Hit monkey,g2099 and mags
    In UC I used 4 star colossus, rogue and other champs. Lol it's straightforward fight. Only thing you need to keep in mind is bait and Dex sp 1.never push him sp 2, Heavy before special and he's easy. His easy than last month's Hood( I hate that nodes cuz they were too damn annoying).
    On practical grounds Wasp Sp1 can melt him if chained heavy into special
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Normax_X said:

I soloed him by Hit monkey,g2099 and mags
    In UC I used 4 star colossus, rogue and other champs. Lol it's straightforward fight. Only thing you need to keep in mind is bait and Dex sp 1.never push him sp 2, Heavy before special and he's easy. His easy than last month's Hood( I hate that nodes cuz they were too damn annoying).
    On practical grounds Wasp Sp1 can melt him if chained heavy into special
    HB too soloed him. Any champ can do it. But I prefer projectile Based sp champs as specials for both are unlockable