**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Appreciation??

When does the summoner appreciation calendar start?

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    If I had to guess I would say that they probably didn't want it overlapping 4th of July so if it's going to happen again I could see it happening afterwards or it could easily happen tomorrow and they're just going to surprise us like they did today with Summer of pain
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    All the appreciation vids from 2020 dropped July 2nd, 2020. Expect that if it happens it will be around the same time frame, but as with everything, no guarantees. Many people were counting on the feelin green calendar coming back this year for St Patricks day, and were disappointed when it didn't come, for example.
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    Only if you have sigil active and minimum purchases over the last year of minimum 500$.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I appreciate you for checking in about the calendar, and not posting a thread for the past 9 months, unlike some others who keep posting about stuff. You help keep the forums uncrowded and in turn help the kabam servers with a little less load.