**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stacking power node interaction

I just did this lane and I recorded it. I did the whole lane with colossus pretty much, and I noticed I was gaining over 10 armors but only getting 1 bar of power. It’s 20% bar of power per buff, so it should’ve been 2 bars gained from 10. Not sure what’s going on with this, but yeah, pretty weird. Liked the lane a lot, just a minor thing. Idk how to drop the vid in this thread

Comments

• PhilipEPhilipE Posts: 41
    Ok here’s the link

https://youtu.be/jN5ztEe6hdY
    In this fight I gain 8 at once, shoot to 1 bar. Then gain 12, same thing. Seems like 5 is the limit but shouldn’t be, cuz I’m pretty sure I saw someone do this with magneto and just stack prowess and insta sp3 back to back.
  • NekoTonoNekoTono Posts: 18
    Seems like a bug. I was going to bring Colossus for this path too. Is anyone else facing this issue or has it been fixed?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    As always, first question, do you run pacify?
    xNig said:

As always, first question, do you run pacify?

I don’t remember if I was at the time or not, that tree is usually pretty barebones tho with just parry and dex with max stupefy for stun duration max.
  • NekoTonoNekoTono Posts: 18
    edited June 2021
    I can confirm that he's only getting 1 bar of power regardless of armour up he gains after sp2. Did the path and I didn't run pacify. Perhaps it's intended? Hopefully someone from Kabam can respond to this.
  • Hey summoners thanks for pointing this out, if you could take the time to fill out the Bug Report template located here & post it here, that'd help a lot thanks!

Hey summoners thanks for pointing this out, if you could take the time to fill out the Bug Report template located here & post it here, that'd help a lot thanks!

Device and Version: iPad 7th gen, 14.6 software version.

Device Operating System: iPadOS 14.6

Mobile Carrier: ATT

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 31.1.1

Game Mode: 7.2, story

Champions affected: r5 5* colossus sig 160

Active Boosts: No

Description of the Issue: Despite how many buffs you gain, there seems to be a limit to how much power he gains. I gain over 10 armors from sp2, and only gain 1 full bar of power when the node says 20% of a bar of power per buff.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here. Already in the thread.
    Also to note, I have my longer recording uploading now which I’ll post when it’s done, I did a fight with gambit and he interacts as it’s intended. I heavy cancel for 10 prowess, and sp2 from the nodes power.