**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

what heroes will be strengthened next month

Comments

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Find out this week.

Wish list includes Iron Fist, Karnak, Groot, Dormammu, OGIM, Beast, Sentry, IP, Venompool, Rags, Gobby, Doc.

Obviously, Miles buff announcement would be great, as would Hood retune.

Dr. Zola

Out of town and off the game and forums for over a week, and it’s always good to see my own little Disagreeable Troll remains alive and well, hiding behind his (her?) brand of anonymous and pointless discordance.

Happy Father’s Day to you, my unknown disagreer—if your father is alive, call him and thank him openly and graciously for rearing you, and if you are fortunate enough to be a father yourself, teach your offspring the virtues of open disagreement with civility and courage.

Dr. Zola
    You get a like from me, Doc. Always a pleasure.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Find out this week.

Wish list includes Iron Fist, Karnak, Groot, Dormammu, OGIM, Beast, Sentry, IP, Venompool, Rags, Gobby, Doc.

Dr. Zola

Out of town and off the game and forums for over a week, and it’s always good to see my own little Disagreeable Troll remains alive and well, hiding behind his (her?) brand of anonymous and pointless discordance.

Happy Father’s Day to you, my unknown disagreer—if your father is alive, call him and thank him openly and graciously for rearing you, and if you are fortunate enough to be a father yourself, teach your offspring the virtues of open disagreement with civility and courage.

Dr. Zola
    After that comment I think you just gave them more incentive to disagree since now they get a show
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Find out this week.

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    After that comment I think you just gave them more incentive to disagree since now they get a show
    Hahaha...I’d just like to know what about that set of champs they think makes them not top tier buff bait. Join the conversation instead of trying to push me over 1K disagrees! What will they live for after that happens??

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    I do like playing some "older" champs who were some of my 1st 4/5* champs, like Sentry, Black Bolt, Mephisto & Mordo and all of them should be buffed or possibly a couple could even include a kit overhaul
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Find out this week.

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    Hahaha...I’d just like to know what about that set of champs they think makes them not top tier buff bait. Join the conversation instead of trying to push me over 1K disagrees! What will they live for after that happens??

Dr. Zola
    wait until you hit 10k disagrees
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    A mystic would be nice...
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Find out this week.

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    wait until you hit 10k disagrees
    Wait until 2070?? I will be many dog years old by then...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Would be nice if dorm got like a tune up. Might r3 him since he also is duped. But I just want any mystic buffed.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Black Bolt and, The Hood re-emerges.

I may be mistaken but I believe the featured crystals have given us a peer into the future with upcoming buffs of late.
  • Options

Black Bolt and, The Hood re-emerges.

I may be mistaken but I believe the featured crystals have given us a peer into the future with upcoming buffs of late.

I agree with this. Who’s in the featured that hasn’t gotten a buff yet?
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    In the 6* feature those are the top two most in need of a buff. Other candidates are Thor, Night Thrasher, Mephisto and Doc Strange
  • Options
    Hawkeye in the 5*. Dormammu and Diablo are in there.

We can speculate all we want. It’ll end up being Mister Sinister and Immortal Iron Fist or something equally heartbreaking
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    I would love to see Doctor Strange as a Mystic support champion, perhaps with a Pre-Fight to nullify all buffs at the start, to increase nullify/stagger ability accuracy, to deal damage on nullify/stagger, or have a permanent 30% neutralize.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I would love to see Doctor Strange as a Mystic support champion, perhaps with a Pre-Fight to nullify all buffs at the start, to increase nullify/stagger ability accuracy, to deal damage on nullify/stagger, or have a permanent 30% neutralize.

This must be a good overhaul because they are keeping it quiet.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    I suspect Invisible Woman is getting buffed next month
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    RONIN BUFF
  • Options

You just posted the other 3
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

You just posted the other 3
    I meant the month after.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    complete overhaul of Diablo ?
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Plz be miles or Groot nerf
    Then a tune up for Loki and Thor rags

Nerf Groot 😩
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    its announced
    bishop diablo and ronin(hawkeye) are getting it
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

Hopefully literally any of them lol
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    edited June 2021

its announced

Was it? That's...weird. Diablo needed a buff, definitely, bishop is also understandable but Ronin? Seriously?
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

I think Sentry need more than just a buff, just rework him completly please. He always have been my favorite marvel character by far, and his actual kit doesn't fit well with the supposed "power of a million sun"

Also his basic animation had a lot of room for improvement. They have the potential to look as cool as some of the newer champs.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

its announced

Was it? That's...weird. Diablo needed a buff, definitely, bishop is also understandable but Ronin? Seriously?
    I'm not certain but Ronin feels like the value only update of the three. People like Ronin's kit but even CCP members thought he could benefit from a numbers bump.

Of the three, Diablo makes the most sense for an overhaul, nobody uses him outside the occasional CCP what if video.

Bishop has utility against all energy attacks including incinerate, cold snap and shock and can even one shot a fight with an excessively charged SP2. So an update to his synergies and/or streamline to his absorption mechanics makes the most sense.

But as always, we'll see.