**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did anyone else’s entrances into the side quest just reset?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★

I just saw mine had been restarted. I don’t want to get into a “I joined mutant treasure island when it was really bugged” sort of situation.

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Always safer to wait for Kabam's response
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Probably a visual bug.

But given Kabam's strictness with exploits and accidental entries, this is annoying.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,013 ★★★★★
    Might be a visual bug. Happened with Odin’s Gauntlet where it showed us having a full amount of entrances but the game did properly keep track.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Would love to do rifts again but 168h ban... Nope.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It looks like a visual bug. Mine have not reset but I’d say don’t risk entering just Incase.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Visual bug, you won't be able to enter if you've used all entries before. Can be resolved by restarting the game if you want
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    You won't get banned to test this "bug" provided you only do it once, I say try it for the sake of players.
    Tbh I believe it won't work, but who knows.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I tried on the lowest option, just in case. You get a notice that all your tries have been used and it takes you back to the main fight screen after. It's a visual issue, as far as I can tell from this experience.