Options

where is the summoner advancement calendar

WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 797 ★★★
i am super confused because we have had this for 2 years so why not this year? if kabam is not willing to give summoners a free 6* then idrk what to say but i am rlly annoyed bc i like getting free things

Comments

• Options
    OGAvenger said:

Warlockjr said:

Snakep said:

Who said they are not doing it? Have patience and wait a few days. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t. Everyone like free things but just expecting them is maybe a little much.

well if they dont give a full 6* at least they should give close to it tbh
    It’s things like this why I would be completely okay with them not doing it this year
    well i think it would be better for newer people to advance and honestly im almost uncollected and thats difficult for me so it would help a lot for the other people
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,863 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

OGAvenger said:

Warlockjr said:

Snakep said:

Who said they are not doing it? Have patience and wait a few days. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t. Everyone like free things but just expecting them is maybe a little much.

It’s things like this why I would be completely okay with them not doing it this year
    well i think it would be better for newer people to advance and honestly im almost uncollected and thats difficult for me so it would help a lot for the other people
    You don't need 6* to get uncollected though. That's the other problem with these kinds of free calendars. They should be progression based.
    Well, there could be some who can't get Uncollected even with 6-Star.
    thats me lol
    Post your roster for help.
  • Options

Warlockjr said:

i am super confused because we have had this for 2 years so why not this year? if kabam is not willing to give summoners a free 6* then idrk what to say but i am rlly annoyed bc i like getting free things

It didn't start until July last year. We didn't get a free 6* last year or the year before. Don't expect it this year either.
    but last year we got 6k so i would think this year we would get more and tbh it felt like the summoner advancement started in june
  • Options
    ChriissR said:

The Calendar came out on July 1st in 2019 and July 2nd in 2020. I would assume we'll see an announcement next week if we get one

maybe the 3rd this year i hope
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,863 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Warlockjr said:

Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

OGAvenger said:

Warlockjr said:

Snakep said:

You don't need 6* to get uncollected though. That's the other problem with these kinds of free calendars. They should be progression based.
    well i suck at the game and im on 5.2.6
    A decent 5* or 4* maxed r5 will help you just fine
    my team is r4 5* bwcv r4 5* cap iw r3 5* angela r3 5* falcon and r1 6* storm pyramid x
    I don't know if Falcon's lock-on can easily deal with Spidergwen's evade. Are you stuck there?
    Also, is your Angela awakened?
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You do realize that last year it started on July 1st right?

Be patient
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    You’re stuck on act 5…… with 5* r4s and a six star, not to mention every champion being pretty good in act 6. Boy oh boy you would not like it back when people did it with 4*s.
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Warlockjr said:

Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

OGAvenger said:

Warlockjr said:

Snakep said:

well i suck at the game and im on 5.2.6
    well, honestly mate, put in more time and practice and then you won't even need free things! non-uncollected players should only get 1k shards for free anyway, not 5k like they did last year