**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I think I have the worst luck known to man.

I have the worst luck ever. Here are some pictures of the worst luck in the world. I've been trying to get Gwenpool for the longest time, and I have a 5* Crystal saved for her on the 7th. However Kabam somehow knows and keeps teasing me.

egb4lt98xd04.png

uwftbmfwngb9.png

Two characters over...

434ulphk4qnc.png

**Not pictured**
I spun another 4* crystal today and landed on a Scarlet Witch, then it ticked over to a Hulkbuster Dupe.

Comments

• Options
    AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    I’m going to have to disagree with you. Haven’t gotten a single 4* from pic for months. All my 4*crystald have been trashed. And 0-5 featured crystals. Trash champs as expected. Just duped my Jane Foster as well from a 5* featured.
  • Options
    ChunkChunk Posts: 67
    Avoabbas wrote: »
    I’m going to have to disagree with you. Haven’t gotten a single 4* from pic for months. All my 4*crystald have been trashed. And 0-5 featured crystals. Trash champs as expected. Just duped my Jane Foster as well from a 5* featured.

I landed next to the GP in the premium, the Kamala Khan was from a Shard Crystal.
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Avoabbas wrote: »

Same here. Duped my Loki. Took him to r3 out of spite. At least Jane can get a proper stun roll on now! Trying to look at the positive here...
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    That's why you shouldn't spin crystals, the reel doesn't mean anything. It's just there to suck in gamblers to buy more crystals
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I hadn’t opened a 4 star phc for 6 months but got two this week. Blackbolt amd moon knight. Weird how it works
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    The spin is all animation and has nothing to do with who you will actually get. It's picked up from the server as u claim it, not spin or open it
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    those crystals are nothing,

have you seen featured pulls?

yeet went 0-4 that's 60k 5* shards im sure u haven't even farmed that much
    brian grant went 0-4 aswell
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Ever heard of anonymous2k?
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    Ever heard of anonymous2k?

Yes he is the one with ''Worst Luck'' title, no one can take it back from him, so stop trying lol
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    no worry, you are NOT alone ...
    I opened like 100+ PHC and got NO 4* champs
    I opened my 4* shards and got dupped Luke, and dupped Jane Foster, and garbage Carnage

in recent months, my best way to reliably get my desired 4* champs, are actually from 4* basic arena
    I have collected 19 new champs since June all from arena grinding ... I missed Hyperion and Archangel