**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Elsa is definitely one of the top 5 options for stunningreflection thing in alliance war boss island

2»

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Who’s Elsa again?

Come on man…she changed our lives! Her powers are amazing compared to others which helps her to take down all her opponents! Plus her sister Anna is pretty cool too
    But the cold never bothered me anyway....
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Another Elsa thread.... really?
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Cool.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Faseeh said:

its a elsa tips thread , not "eLsA bAD" thread
    We also get them weekly. I really wish you guys would "let it go"
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Qfury said:

I'm about to form a skill T5 and have Elsa as my only option really. Debating on if I should do it or not

If it is for thronebreaker then 100%

Otherwise not so much. After the first R3 I recommended only the top of each class except if you start to have T5CC in the overflow. But that is only my opinion and how I do it (endgame player)
    I agree, I’ve made sure to make all my R3s are top of the class. For example: I got a Mutant T5CC and was very lucky to have the best in class for it, Beast!
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

its a elsa tips thread , not "eLsA bAD" thread
    We also get them weekly. I really wish you guys would "let it go"
    I see what you did there.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Seraphion said:

Qfury said:

I'm about to form a skill T5 and have Elsa as my only option really. Debating on if I should do it or not

Otherwise not so much. After the first R3 I recommended only the top of each class except if you start to have T5CC in the overflow. But that is only my opinion and how I do it (endgame player)
    I agree, I’ve made sure to make all my R3s are top of the class. For example: I got a Mutant T5CC and was very lucky to have the best in class for it, Beast!
    I know you are sarcastic but

aside from Thronebreaker you have no reason to rush your R3s except if you have T5CC in overflow.

And you have to get a lot of T5CC to form a 3rd one (if you are not super unlucky).

So ranking top champs of each class still makes sense.

If you have T5CC overflowing then you have good chances to also pick up some great 6* by then (ofc not always/ RNG can be against you)

For example I still have 5 T5CC I won't use and I have 8 R3 now.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Seraphion said:

Qfury said:

I know you are sarcastic but

aside from Thronebreaker you have no reason to rush your R3s except if you have T5CC in overflow.

And you have to get a lot of T5CC to form a 3rd one (if you are not super unlucky).

So ranking top champs of each class still makes sense.

If you have T5CC overflowing then you have good chances to also pick up some great 6* by then (ofc not always/ RNG can be against you)

For example I still have 5 T5CC I won't use and I have 8 R3 now.
    I mean, it's always better to rank up champs who you find fun than who the top options because most thronebreakers already have top options ranked up either at 6 star rank 2 or 5 star rank 5.