**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who Did You Levelup?

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    5* Namor to R5, 5* Ibom to R2, R3 and 5* Hulkbuster to R4. And yeah, leveled up 5* Hood.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Levelled up a bunch of new 4* champs that I've slowly acquired. Not doing any big rank ups/level ups until after July 4th.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Took 5* Angela to R4 and gave her a gem. Took her to sig 10 lol. Have 95 generics and just contemplating whether to use them or not as I currently don't need her for any content.

Also took my naturally Sig 100 blade to R2... I only pulled him for the first time a few weeks back lol
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

@Bugmat78 said:

CMM went to 6r3 (my 8th) and then I ranked up my new 3 & 4* Overseer

Does Overseer need awakening?
    No idea - haven't done one fight with him yet.
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Took 5* Spider Ham from rank 1 to 3, really fun champ to use.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Rounded out my 6*R2s ...

Venom, Archangel, Stealth Spidey, Shehulk and Longshot.
    :)
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Waiting on july 4th deals before pulling the trigger.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    edited June 2021
    I leveled up 5* Moon Knight, so I could pair him with a combo of Night Thrasher, Darkhawk, Ronin, Taskmaster, Hawkeye, or Black Panther CW. Surprisingly effective stuns and long bleeds. I’d love to see MK get a buff.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    I recently switched to suicides in order to deal some extra damage to the SOP Mr Sinister, and therefore ranked up Immortal Abomination instead of Stealth Spidey. However, I then switched off suicides because I missed using my Doom, which made me feel a bit silly.

I'm still really happy with Immortal Abomination, though.

I was thinking of pulling the trigger on my 6r1 Bishop but decided to wait for the buff details. I almost burned myself bad anticipating great things from the Yellowjacket buff.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I hope the wine connoisseur buff will make him better.. wouldn't mind rank up 5* version..
    Oh I did a rank up recently and I pick this champion

Although I have plenty of awesome 6* champions who deserves rank2 or rank3.. I am only able to form two tier5 basic catalyst, I just pick him over my other 5* rank4 who were sig200.. Nick Fury, Aegon, Vision Aarkus, AA, Omega Red, Blade, Starky, Mojo, Korg.. many others.. still feels like I made the best choice.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I took 5* Magneto HoX to r3 with a gem because I have no t4b.
    Or mystic t4cc, otherwise I'd have taken Doom to r5
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    5* warlock
    6* arena fodder
    3&4* overseer
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I Never Level Up on Level Up Day

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★
    Sorry! No iso found!!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    took Magik to R5 as I was exploring Act 6.3 and the power gain path was the last path ... she made easy work of it :)
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

I'd rank Diablo, but I wanna know his sig scaling first. Dunno if I wanna do the 5* or 6*.

Anyways, I might just pop the 6* basic I have and pray for notdupe. Highly unlikely, but Shetland Ponies happens.

Pulled OGBP from 6*B. Don't know much about his buff, but it looked solid enough. That + some random stuff had me covered.
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    5* CGR to rank 5
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Angela r5 in alt account. Will bring her up to sig 200 on item use event.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    5* Crossbones to r5
  • laxthelaxthe Posts: 51
    Got my brand new arena grind prize 5* Overseer to R5 directly, he only (!) needs to fill opponent’s 6 bars of power and then throw a sp3 to be good. He has some nice utilities but I think he will use his talents mostly in arena.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I r4 my 5* ArchAngel
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Last level up:

This level up:

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

My 3rd 5*r5....
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    I did 3 today 😁. It was a busy level up event

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★