**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Minimum revives to do mike's Revenge(carina challenge)?

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How much should i keep it in stash?... average player... sometimes really good and sometimes Mediocore...also should i keep both Cyclops in team?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    30 minimum.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Some really fantastic players took a decent amount of revives. If you play safe and have a stash of health pots, you can go the whole path without reviving. Especially without suicides. Problems occur when you miss bane transfers or get hit, even non parry blocked hits do a chunk. You need to play safe, lots of long fights. Then when it's collector time, intercept, intercept, intercept and hope to get a few percent down each time. Who knows, you might get almost 15 percent down.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★
    It's not bad until you get to the Collector ... I used I think 15 on him to get him down ... but only 2-3 on the path up to him.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

It's not bad until you get to the Collector ... I used I think 15 on him to get him down ... but only 2-3 on the path up to him.

Also shall i keep both Cyclops in team? Or one is enough?

You want to bring both or else the challenge won't complete. I think. Even so having both is worth it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★

U have to use bout els it won’t count
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    30-45 is my best estimate.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★

the challenge requires both Cyclops'
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Bring like 40. Maybe 50 just to be extra safe
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I'm thinking on doing it too since the rank up gem is going to be very usefull soon.

What path is the easiest?
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    i did it with 32 i believe. 4 path, 28 for that freakin collector. btw the yellow cyclops do more crits than red one. so use yellow one
    edited June 2021
    GarrettN said:

What path is the recommended one btw? I may sit down and do this before the new featured.

i went for Kang, Gwenpool, then the shortest path Venom, Yondu, BW DD etc. Venom and BW was the worst lol.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Does anyone know if I can take the two stars in too so I can have a team of four or no?
    my tips

1. farm around 100-200 potion on WS
    2. use suicide
    3. if all of your cyclops K.O ed, revive only the yellow one. he crits more.
    4. use only sp3. use it after parry. very effective
    5. go straight to light attack at the start of collector fight for your easy hit opening.
    6. parry timing skill is the most useful for the path since you need to manage the bane node.
    7. patience. you know. collector is the worst lol
    Gildenlow said:

I'm thinking on doing it too since the rank up gem is going to be very usefull soon.

What path is the easiest?

The easy path from initial clear imo. Kang, portal to exit 'e' then fight angela, gwenpool, then take portal exit 'a' (I think?) it will bring you to venom, oml, doctor voodoo, the hardest fight on the path is venom if he doesn't throw the sp1, black widow, daredevil because even when stunned he evades your beam (or at least, that happened to karatemike), and spidergwen another evader. Then the collector which should be an eAsY oNe sHoT. Goodluck.