**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level 5 Uncollected Deal ?! What happened mcoc

2»

Comments

• Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Those things are main reason that we have tons of complain about challenge fights, they didn't take time to develop their roster and skill, instead they choose rushing content with little knowleadge about champs.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Please let's not forget that before EVERYONE got the very same rewards in these deals. Only Cyber Monday was geared. Before, everything was equal.
    It does not matter if a low level player gets a 5*. They don`t have the means to upgrade them yet. So they cannot make them stronger than a 3/30 4*. Which they can get by act 3?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Meh.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    UC is becoming the new conqueror.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Please let's not forget that before EVERYONE got the very same rewards in these deals. Only Cyber Monday was geared. Before, everything was equal.
    It does not matter if a low level player gets a 5*. They don`t have the means to upgrade them yet. So they cannot make them stronger than a 3/30 4*. Which they can get by act 3?

What before are you talking about? The before when there was no Act 6? The before where the Act 5 could be done by bunch of 4*? The before when 5* were not needed except for Labyrinth? Time changes, the objectives change, the content changes. You can't simply give same rewards to person who just started the game (maybe not even completed Act 2) and the person who just finished Act 5 and is trying to build 5* roster to complete 6.1
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

What before are you talking about? The before when there was no Act 6? The before where the Act 5 could be done by bunch of 4*? The before when 5* were not needed except for Labyrinth? Time changes, the objectives change, the content changes. You can't simply give same rewards to person who just started the game (maybe not even completed Act 2) and the person who just finished Act 5 and is trying to build 5* roster to complete 6.1
    Why not? Is it because that person will progress too quickly? People are already doing that. Rushing the content is a thing. Let's see what the UC deals are before we light up those torches.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    This is the exchanging of money for goods, I’ve never been in favour of the fact that tiers mean the same amount of money is worth less to someone else because of their gaming habits.

If I don’t drive as much as someone else would I only be able to buy small engine cars while someone else who drives a lot can buy bigger and faster ones for the SAME amount of money?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Who cares? If a player is new to the game and the start at level 5 with a great roster and just over power content, by the time they get to act 6 they won't be able to beat it with 1 million units.

Also if someone is thronebreaker and wants to start another account, they can throw some money at the game and get their second account competitive quicker.

I have my main account which I'm throne breaker, and another that's ftp i started a few months ago that is uncollected and lvl 55. I got uncollected and into act 6 with mostly 4 stars and a r4 unduped blade. I'm having some trouble now in act 6 so I'm going back to explore act 5 to try for a decent 5* or two but I'm not going to buy a bunch of deals to get a better roster.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Laceros said:

Its a genuine disappointment to see how low kabam has pushed down uncollected. For the first time in my 6 years of playing this is the first time I genuinely felt upset.

The amount of time and money put into becoming uncollected is just blindsided and immediately is opened up to Level 5 players who most likely have not even passed 1.1.

I strongly hope that this trend does not continue in the future and this is a one time occurrence because seeing how kabam is pushing down and grouping together progression tiers is really sad.

Not to mention they got rid of crystals like for example the regular 'Shattered Heart crystals' which cost 2000 shards and you u get a shot at some exclusive 2* versions of champs we don't regularly pull from a PHC and replace it with crystals like Grandmaster Hand-to-Hand combat crystals & Grandmaster Iron Tomb crystals which cost 4000 shards which sucks cause most of the time you'll pull a 3*.. Just for low level players to be on the same boat as Uncollected ones.
    We could have pulled some exclusive 2* version of champs from that Hand-to-Hand combat crystals and Iron Tomb crystals if it was only 2000 shards.
    I'd rather want the 2* exclusive version of champs that regular 3* champs I pull from 3* Crystals
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

The before like 4th july 2020. 1 year ago. When the top players already had r3 6* and the deals you could buy gave 4+ 6* champs and the means to almost r3 one. People that just started the game could buy those deals. Before Cyber Monday 2020 these kind of deals weren`t gated behind progression titles.
    It might seem long ago, but it is not. A year back there were already thronebreaker level players, the title simply didn`t excist.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Laceros said:

Its a genuine disappointment to see how low kabam has pushed down uncollected. For the first time in my 6 years of playing this is the first time I genuinely felt upset.

The amount of time and money put into becoming uncollected is just blindsided and immediately is opened up to Level 5 players who most likely have not even passed 1.1.

I strongly hope that this trend does not continue in the future and this is a one time occurrence because seeing how kabam is pushing down and grouping together progression tiers is really sad.

Not to mention they got rid of crystals like for example the regular 'Shattered Heart crystals' which cost 2000 shards and you u get a shot at some exclusive 2* versions of champs we don't regularly pull from a PHC and replace it with crystals like Grandmaster Hand-to-Hand combat crystals & Grandmaster Iron Tomb crystals which cost 4000 shards which sucks cause most of the time you'll pull a 3*.. Just for low level players to be on the same boat as Uncollected ones.
    We could have pulled some exclusive 2* version of champs from that Hand-to-Hand combat crystals and Iron Tomb crystals if it was only 2000 shards.
    I'd rather want the 2* exclusive version of champs that regular 3* champs I pull from 3* Crystals

This point has not been mentioned very often. The grandmaster crystals have been pushed to players, and the rare 2 star versions are not being added to PHCs. This could be to bring them in rare crystals for units later on, but this is not cool, only business.

The 2* versions should at least be added to the 2* crystals from arenas, once a champion is added to the basic pool.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★

@grfvb said:

How many units can a Level 5 accumulate for FTP?

Edit: My Level 4 has 2,570 units.
    What can I buy?

2570 at lvl 4?? how?

This account is just for login purpose and one member to form an alliance to allow AW participation for the others.

yess, now I'm gonna be the only Namor commenting on stuff. @winterthur

I have a feeling someone will switch to Namor now just to spite me.
    It was down to either CA(IW), NF or Doom but I don't have enough Mystic T4CC.

Enjoy being the solitary Namor. 👍🏻
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Level 5 be like,
    Le $300, le 3 6*.
    Boom
  • Options
    @Faseeh said:

@grfvb said:

How many units can a Level 5 accumulate for FTP?

Edit: My Level 4 has 2,570 units.
    What can I buy?

2570 at lvl 4?? how?

This account is just for login purpose and one member to form an alliance to allow AW participation for the others.

level 4 , 2k units , 5* sunspot.....

not bad , dude
    2nd 5-Star is G2099. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    The storage capacity is low for low level accounts so I hope Summoner don't end up getting deals which goes into overflow and then expires.

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    edited July 2021

The storage capacity is low for low level accounts so I hope Summoner don't end up getting deals which goes into overflow and then expires.

I am of the mind that they are essentially downgrading uncollected. They will give better than conqueror or proven. But last year I believe the $5 deal was like 7500 5* shard and crystals. And $10 was sig stones with $30 and up carrying most of the rank up materials.

My guess would be they get better deals than what proven or conqueror would be. But a downgrade from last years offerings. Perhaps 5000 5* shards for $5.

I mention this as kabam knows the inventory caps so they may take that into account by offering better for account progression, but not so much that stuff goes in overflow if they are still miles away from uncollected.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Laceros said:

Did you really take 6 years for uncollected?