**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you happy with the JULY 4 OFFERS?

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
So the long awaited july 4 offers r out... R u happy with what u see ?? R these offers worth spending units or cash ??

Are you happy with the JULY 4 OFFERS? 113 votes

No offers aren't that great
41%
VceeAce_03Captain_007_Joey0480TendersquadCazMagrailothosMasterduxrockray2016MastiffmanSandeepSKindaGomans3Logan00Raichu626zeezee57BlueTanuki13Webby72ItsDamien_Sham_Disgruntled_User_123 47 votes
Yes the offers are brilliant
9%
CropDusterNemesis666ANGRYEAGLERockyshockyGinjabredMonstaPdogg614TSR6225ChikelAgent_X_zzzCeltic1981Godliek 11 votes
Average. Not like what i expected
44%
GamerSlowDigzRaganatorKDoggg2017Darknrahl2HeadrollerMixalisQuikPikLeslie316ch4rnAssumedNameJakearoundshadow_lurker22NapaHeroIKONEpsilonloganDenzel116OmniBlueNablockWozzy101 50 votes
Never cared never will
4%
PiviotpheonixcreatorVarad18SirGamesBondTheBoogyMan 5 votes

Comments

• Options

Had clicked on first option. Vote went into last one. Forum bugged as well...lol

Lol
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I am happy, but only because I now have 12k units just for SoP
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Never cared never will

Had clicked on first option. Vote went into last one. Forum bugged as well...lol

Compadre
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Love the offers, 0 temptation to spend.

For real! Last year I was newly cav when these offers came out and I saw them and the criticism they were getting. After a few days past I broke down and got some great pulls because they were good for a new cav player. This year they aren't even exciting. I either want lots of rank up mats or lots of crystals. But they combined it so that you get sub par rank up resources and sub par amount of shards/crystals.
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    I think the offers are good relative to the sort of offers we get on a day to day basis but given how hyped the community was for this I expected more, honestly not sure what kabam is playing at here, better offers=more spending=more money for kabam
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Where is the choice « crappy offers - won’t buy them nor units »?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Theyre very mediocre and I couldn’t be happier.
  • Options

I think the offers are good relative to the sort of offers we get on a day to day basis but given how hyped the community was for this I expected more, honestly not sure what kabam is playing at here, better offers=more spending=more money for kabam

Yes bro... I dunno what they think while making these offers... They could have easily done better... I think they dont want to make more money