**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4th of July Pulls!

Here’s all my pulls, what’d you all end up getting?

Comments

• Darknrahl2Darknrahl2 Posts: 38
    Ouch man, that sucks! Try again
    Thebgj said:

I got the most amazing mutant nexus 6*

Rogue-psylock-bishop

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• raf135raf135 Posts: 33

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Umm 5* Cyclops and 20 more levels on Omega Red who I don’t really use since I don’t run suicides.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    First one was from a featured

Kingpin, mags, and Mr f were dupes
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Both dupes.
    Ht - Sig 60
    Cgr awakening

• RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I took just one deal and I stopped there! I am so so happy!
  • Negative0Negative0 Posts: 9

Hoping his buff is amazing!
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 182 ★★

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
    I didn't pounce on any unit deals because I'm broke and am saving what units I have for SOP, but I did open two cavs just to get in on the fun of things since I saw my alliance mates opening a ton of stuff.

I got a 4* Diablo dupe just in time for his buff and then a 5* Nexus containing Ghost (dupe), Hawkeye and Civil Warrior (both new). I went with Hawkeye since I already have Ghost at sig 180. While I was tempted to finally max her out, I decided to go with the new champion in the end. Since CW has already been buffed and I wasn't too excited about it, I decided to risk it with Birdman.

I've actually wanted him for quite some time, so I'm surprisingly happy with it. He was a mainstay in my 4* roster back in the day and I still to this day think he has probably one of the most valuable SP1s in the game. Unlike someone like OG Cap who needs a total do-over, I think that Hawkeye probably only needs a moderate buff to soar to new heights. When that happens, I finally have him!

All in all, I'm quite happy with my very modest opening. It went way better than it should have.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    6* nexus: Prof X (over She-Hulk)
    6* featured: Mr. Negative
    6* basics: Sasquatch (awakened), Mephisto (awakened), Air Walker, Corvus Glaive, Howard the Duck
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Feel like everyone and there mum pulled a cgr today lool
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    ds/editor/8g/21b7iinnwrq3.jpg" alt="" />

Sorcerer, G2099 and Cmm.
    I am really happy with the pulls.

Especially since I both pulled and duped 6* Doom from the Iron Tomb cavs.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    the amount of money some people spend on this game is hilarious :D
  • Darknrahl2Darknrahl2 Posts: 38
    Everyone has something they spend something on that’s extravagant. This game is just what we like. You don’t, that’s cool, but without those of us spending, this game would probably not be either as good or even here anymore. Thanks so hope you enjoy the game, paid for people like me and others! Have a good fourth!
    Typhoon said:

the amount of money some people spend on this game is hilarious :D

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Prof X
    Stryfe
    Sasquatch
    Cyclops
    Dr Doom
    Longshot
    Invisible Woman
    Luke Cage
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    Started pretty weak with some lackluster 5* and 5* nexus pulls. Did manage to get Domino and HB, but rest were dups I didn’t need or trash.

First two 6* pulls also didn’t make me too happy - Diablo and Mr Sinister - as I really don’t like either of their current playstyles. Diablo is currently my least favorite champion, but trying to reserve judgement until Monday/Tuesday - hope he gets a good buff. Didn’t do screenshots of either as I was fairly unhappy.

My last three are trending in a better direction:

Pretty happy to get iBom, I enjoy hulk even though he isn’t great. Aegon was a bit of dilemma as I just duped and maxed my 5* earlier this week but hey that’s this game.

Still haven’t gotten any of my prime targets though so don’t think I’m spending any more tonight. May do some more in the morning, and hopefully my luck will continue to improve.
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★
    Ignore corvus I'm just waiting for the next level up event.
    New cav, I'm definitely cheesing from what I got out of the 1k unit and 3x $10 offers 😁

• Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 68
    Massively excited to pull these finally

• RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★