**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam pls don't forget about Uncollected players....

Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
Now I'm sure there are summoners who will just think I'm salty cause I'm an Uncollected player but I'm also sure that there is a percentage of summoners who agree with me about Kabam's latest decisions. I'm not trying to start an argument and I for sure don't intend to offend anyone in the Mcoc community by this post.

1) So now that Kabam is trying to make Uncollected the new Conqueror, I feel that the Uncollected players are not getting rewarded fairly. All of us Uncollected players, who've actually gotten the title and chucked hundreds of units into the Collector fight are now gonna be sharing rewards that are meant for us with summoners who maybe like done Act 2 or 3 which doesn't seem to be a fair deal.

2) Even though I understand Kabam is trying to boost up the lower level players with more resources so that they can progress faster, I feel like they are also kinda destroying the worth of the 'Uncollected' title. Sure newer players need to progress faster but this new change doesn't help the true Uncollected players in any way. They need more 5* to rankup for Act 6* and not some random 4* whereas people in Act 4 and 3 need more of 4*s.

3) Opening up the Grandmaster crystals to summoners of all progression levels below UC players means that they get a huge advantage. Those players need more 4*'s and 3* to help their progression to go at considerable pace. I've never ever gotten a 5* outta one of those things and I don't even really see why Grandmaster crystals are considered to be a 'Good' perk of becoming UC. Even the people I've seen have maybe pulled a 5* out of like 500 crystals or something. I would like Kabam to make something like a Greater GMC for those who've completed 5.2 with a way higher drop rate at 5* than the regular one. And the regular GMC could be offered to the lower level players with maybe an increased drop rate at 4*.

4) (Honourable Mention): I'm personally not too sure of this but if the Lower level players do pull a ton of 5* at the very beginning, then there is a chance that they will not learn the basic necessary skills such as learning to dex different champion's specials and parrying and things like that. They will be able to easily breeze through content if they have higher star champions at the beginning hence not being able to grasp certain skills that is compulsary to know in Act 5 and Act 6.
P.S - (I am aware that even though they won't have the resources to take them to a decent rank at that beginning, it would still be very rewarding for them later on in the game especially if they've pulled Beyond God Tier or God Tier champs...)

I know that there are various different reasons why this change will confuse and dishearten many UC players, but these were just a few points that came to my mind right now.

With all that being said, if anyone from Kabam reads this, I request you to:
1) Take some action and balance this unfair situation and add something to it that will also help UC players to get Cav faster.
2) Pls don't delete this post [It took way too much time to put together lol] :smiley:

Well lets all wait and hope that this will benefit UC players too in some good way :)

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    more incentive to progress I suppose

The uncollected title is not being destroyed by any means

lower players are just fine without the gmc
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

You already can progress to cav at a very fast pace.

Agreed. I got it in less than a year with moderate playing
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    I don't agree with it but the rate at which one can progress these days is insane. My baby account (if it had iso and rank up mats) has a roster that could probably become Cavalier. You get 5*'s so much quicker, 3*'s hardly even have relevance, they are but a stepping stone, and 4*'s are sometimes not ranked because it's better to invest in 5*'s cuz these kids are hopping through acts 1-4 faster than you can say what's up doc.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    It’ll eventually happen to cavs where they lumped in with the lower rewards

They’ll be complaining and everyone above would be to just deal with it(which they saying now not when it happens to them tho)

It sucks but that’s where this tiered rewards has always lead to

Ps. I just play the game to have fun not to make it a job
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

It doesn't matter whether something is killing the game or not. The fact is, that UC should not be devalued to the levels below it. Simply keep it separate from them, and help them build a better 5 star roster for act 6.

The milestones rewards are being lowered to match lower progressions. The lower level players gain, and I'm glad for them, but at the same time UC players are being punished because of it.

The cry would be louder if a new title were to be introduced, and cavs were clubbed to UC and below as well, to make it cav and below.

Since not many players in UC are active on forums, people are tying to shush those speaking up, simply because they are cav or TB, and this change foes not affect them in any way. If it does not affect you, then if you cant help, then don't comment.

What milestones are you talking about exactly? Just in the side quest?

Also, Cav's are already lumped into the same category when it comes to the Glory store and Sigil Store. UC and Cav's both have the same items and cost.

I still can't see how the UC title is being devalued. I have yet to see anything data wise that shows they nerfed something.
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I’m UC. No issues with any of the recent changes. It is what it is.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

While it's not a realistic progression pace for new players, the fact that veteran players can start new accounts and be cavalier within a week should tell you all you need about how difficult it actually is to get to that point. UC should no longer be a long term title and is starting to be treated as such.

I think this devaluation is killing the game. I also believe veteran players really overstate the effect of champions. The Collector is not a breeze even if you have a good roster. Uncollected has to mean something.
    There's been a group of people that said whatever they did last is "killing the game" for years. Yet here we still are. They were wrong before, you're wrong again now.
    I actually believe the game is already on its way. MCoC is almost 7 years old, the big wave of new players is pretty much over. The new accounts are mostly secondary accounts of veteran players, and they don't want to take it slow. But the easy access to 4* and 5* makes any lower rarities entirely obsolete. The few new players who haven't build-up their skill gradually will arrive at a certain point that can't be brute forced by higher champions, and quit the game. You got to maintain the natural order of things.
    And like I said, people have saying a variation of this same thing for years now. Congratulations on being another person who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about but is spouting off nonsense anyway.
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    edited July 2021
    I agreed with this post. I remember the first time I tried to take on the collector, it took me at least a thousand unit to do so, u cannot compare that fight to maestro in act 4, if uncollected is the new conqueror, wats the need to push to be uncollected anyway, why don't I just save the money needed to buy a thousand units and use it in a real life situation.
  • Options

I agreed with this post. I remember the first time I tried to take on the collector, it took me at least a thousand unit to do so, u cannot compare that fight to maestro in act 4, if uncollected is the new conqueror, wats the need to push to be uncollected anyway, why don't I just save the money needed to buy a thousand units and use it in a real life situation.

UC isn't the new conqueror. My god you guys are so sensitive.
  • Options
    Snikt1976Snikt1976 Posts: 6
    Agreed. I’m at 5.2.4 and 90% of my rewards are already useless. Very little desire to get uncollected or even grind. Plus I’ve 100% explored 1-4 so it’s kinda boring and pointless now.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    It's come to an impasse, where people from either side won't want to understand the argument of the other side.

It's better to take things as they appear and just make a push for higher title. As the game progresses, there will come a time when higher titles will also end up being forgotten, and book 1 will end up being remembered for the TB title only.

I remember a time when conqueror was the most caveated title, as there was nothing beyond it. Now it's not even thought about.

As @Piviot was mentioning above, better to play the game as a game, and not make it a second job. That way you'll be able to enjoy the game, without entering into a competition with other players.
  • Options

It's come to an impasse, where people from either side won't want to understand the argument of the other side.

It's better to take things as they appear and just make a push for higher title. As the game progresses, there will come a time when higher titles will also end up being forgotten, and book 1 will end up being remembered for the TB title only.

I remember a time when conqueror was the most caveated title, as there was nothing beyond it. Now it's not even thought about.

As @ Piviot was mentioning above, better to play the game as a game, and not make it a second job. That way you'll be able to enjoy the game, without entering into a competition with other players.

I hate to break it to you but titles started with Uncollected.
  • Options
    imranimteyaz1imranimteyaz1 Posts: 21
    To all the cav players telling it is fair... Don't forget u guys were in the same predicament as us before in an offer( i dont remember the offer). You were in the same bracket as uc nd i remember the amount backlash which u guys sent... but now u call uc being the new conqueror-completely fair???
  • Options
    Snikt1976 said:

Agreed. I’m at 5.2.4 and 90% of my rewards are already useless. Very little desire to get uncollected or even grind. Plus I’ve 100% explored 1-4 so it’s kinda boring and pointless now.

Congrats, you've just had the worst take yet.
  • Options
    imranimteyaz1imranimteyaz1 Posts: 21

UC isn't the new conqueror. My god you guys are so sensitive.
    lol i presume u dont know that in the next month side quest it is uc nd below, nd cav nd above so they did make uc the new conqueror