**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No summoner appreciation this year..

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

None today, keeping my hopes up for tomorrow

I'll expect it to start tmmrow or with the new event
    New event doesn't start tomorrow, we still have 5 and a half days to the new EQ... do you mean July 4th deals?

Kabam its possible to be clear there are this year calendar summoner or not ? Its time to be clear thanks you ...

Why is it time to be clear? What do you stand to gain by knowing? It's not like there's content you're waiting for this calendar for before you can start doing it...
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ya'll impatient
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LordPSN said:

ItsDamien said:

Summoner Appreciation 2019, started July 1st.
    Summoner Appreciation 2020, started July 2nd.

Anyone want to take a guess when the 2021 calendar might start?

That may be as per your country/region dates.
    I am from India and always it started on July 2nd. Once it was in morning and once it was right now when I'm posting this message quoting you.
    I want to be wrong. Believe me.
    The calendars always started at 00:00 UTC.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It was Canada Day yesterday so maybe they're waiting until the day after to release it
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That’s what I said πŸ˜‚. Wait until today 6pm est or wait until next Wednesday when the new sq starts
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope everyone expecting the calendar is right and it comes eventually. I just have a hard time expecting it. The first was for a 5th year anniversary. The second was a combination of an apology for issues mixed with sympathy for people locked up in the pandemic. Essentially there were reasons for doing it beyond just having a wacky cool calendar. As those reasons don’t seem to be in play for 2021 - or at least not to the same heights ( 7th anniversary is not the same kind of milestone ) - this year does not seem like a guaranteed thing. I hope I’m wrong for those who are genuinely excited about it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I still think we will get one.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There was never an exact set date that that style of calendar had to start. It could very well start next week. We just don't know.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2021
    Is it possible because of the way this 4th of July is structured this year, they are pushing stuff back till later on, I mean we're already on July 2nd and we are not even getting the update until next week.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Raichu626 said:

Qacob said:

was the last one mentioned in the patch notes?

edit: yeah, it’s a calendar. Those aren’t really in the patch notes

If there is one it will come out today tommorow or next week with the event.

Plus I hope it’s progression based.
    How would that work? If you get a New title and you are on Day 14. Will you Stay with you Old title calander till the end? Will you start over on a New calender. Or Will you continue on Day 15 of the next progression calander.
    It would be very tricky to implement properly.
    This is true. IF we do get a SA calendar if it was to be tiered I would expect either an announcement beforehand letting people know they should push for the next milestone (which obviously hasn't happened) or it could just reset each week, so you can move up tiers between calender weeks but not during them
    The point of the calendar is to keep people logging in every day for 90 days straight. Resetting it every week completely defeats that point. The reason the last 2 weeks have amazing rewards is because you need to log in for 80 days in a row to get there in the first place. If it was just 12 weekly calendars lined up after each other, the rewards would need to be downgraded hard, else they'd be way too easy to get.
    Oh no that's not what I meant. What I meant was that it was still the 90 day calender, but you know how it is split into weeks? Yeah so it'd just be that you can upgrade to the next progression title's calendar in between those weeks.

But by the looks of things it's not happening anyway
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @ItsDamien so... Now can we safely say that there's no summoner appreciation calendar?
    LordPSN said:

@ItsDamien so... Now can we safely say that there's no summoner appreciation calendar?

Yes, it's official now - as per the mods comment in the other post.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Earlier on in this thread I had suggested that they were probably waiting to do it next week once the official update comes out which makes a lot of sense when you consider that if they had announced the calendar first before the 4th of July deals it might have given a lot of other people more reason not to buy any of the unit deals. As for the possibility of it being compression based, that's never going to happen.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 β˜…β˜…
    I’m guessing it’ll start this Wednesday
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Earlier on in this thread I had suggested that they were probably waiting to do it next week once the official update comes out which makes a lot of sense when you consider that if they had announced the calendar first before the 4th of July deals it might have given a lot of other people more reason not to buy any of the unit deals. As for the possibility of it being compression based, that's never going to happen.

Then why would they do the calendar before that started on July second?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Forget it. Its not coming...