**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do you think is the most "flexed" champ in the game ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    6* Doom
    It's a cult lmao...And I was part of it
    Got 6* duped in both ids.

Got him first day as a 6* from 2 cavs... my only 6* from a cav till now.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Wordunken said:

shangchi baby ;)

I thought of including him ..but he isn't accessible to everybody as a 6* via basic .
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Rohit_316 said:

Wordunken said:

shangchi baby ;)

I thought of including him ..but he isn't accessible to everybody as a 6* via basic .
    Well in that case

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    6*AA
    Out of the ones you listed I can do these…but none rock that blue border like AA. Something about an R3 AA that’s special IMO. You don’t see many around as everyone seems so tied up with prestige and he seems to have fallen off the meta train somehow despite being one of the best champions in the game.

• Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    6* Doom
    I have some of these guys, they're great, and I often see people in the forums or chat hoping to pull Apoc or Red Mags or whoever, but people treat pulling Doom like it's the overall goal of the game and they can quit now.

Personally, I wouldn't know, despite opening probably dozens of dual crystals over the last year or so trying to get him. But hey, nothing wrong with a Sig 80 MODOK, right? Right???
  • Options
    DeewillDeewill Posts: 83
    Other

I’m going BWCV
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    6* CGR
    I could dump 70 generics into him once he's r3 to make him my highest prestige champ.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    6* Doom
    Rank 3 doom here 👀👀👀
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Other
    Groot and Iron Patriot
  • Options

THE BEST FLEX

*The Beast Flex.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    6* Doom
    Mauled said:

Out of the ones you listed I can do these…but none rock that blue border like AA. Something about an R3 AA that’s special IMO. You don’t see many around as everyone seems so tied up with prestige and he seems to have fallen off the meta train somehow despite being one of the best champions in the game.

AA has only been in the 6* crystal for a few months. The more people have him, the more showcases he gets.
    He has never been out of the meta. He's just like Hyperion, a good ol' reliable that does what he does amazingly well while people scream about CGR and Doom
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Mauled said:

AA has only been in the 6* crystal for a few months. The more people have him, the more showcases he gets.
    He has never been out of the meta. He's just like Hyperion, a good ol' reliable that does what he does amazingly well while people scream about CGR and Doom
    Yup ...AA is a one of a kind champ ..best mutant imo ..shuts down half the game . His AAR is just beyond crazy. Will always remain in meta.