**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Diablo destroys summer of pain Mysterio!

Comments

• Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    I put no sound this time lol could not find any good music but I will work on that
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Ooof 😎
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Maxwell24 which prefight option did you use? Does it matter when you build to an SP3?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Nice job. I still haven’t done this boss so this video is very helpful.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

@Maxwell24 which prefight option did you use? Does it matter when you build to an SP3?

To get all the poison dmg you need no prefight. Just spam sp1 and interrupt the drinking part til you get 8 vial if might. Then you build to sp3
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Does he need his dupe to do this? I've already done it with Archangel but just curious.

Didn't use any pre fight

Does he need his dupe to do this? I've already done it with Archangel but just curious.

He doesn't need dupe for it
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Whatever change that's affecting Parry or Enemy Recovery Time or whatever is making Mysterio Even More Annoying...
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★

Whatever change that's affecting Parry or Enemy Recovery Time or whatever is making Mysterio Even More Annoying...

Naw, it's more fun when basic universal underpinnings of the game are all random and stuff!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Maxwell24 thanks for the video. Just soloed Mysterio with Diablo.