**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me?

I have only received 2 objectives for Summ(on)er Camp and it shows that it will end in 95 days. So does that mean that I will not receive the last rewards for the last milestone? The next objective will come in like 11 hours and then the time will be 94days and 23 hours. Someone plz tell as I am f2t and 500 units and a 5*Awakening Gem Crystal means a lot to me.

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    What is F2T?
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Free to play sorry was misspelling F2P AS F2T

I know I was just joking lol
  • Options
    ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    I like jokes ;)
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    If you haven’t already got your answer from other threads, the daily Camp objective (10 fights) needs to be done EACH day. They do not stack up multiple ones to do later on.

If you don’t do (and CLAIM) it, the next one will not come (just like if you leave 3 stacks of Daily and Weekly SOLO ones undone, new ones won’t drop next day).

And beware, the # icon symbol does not seem to appear down in the lower right corner to let you know you have finished that particular Camp objective, like it does for other objectives. It might be flashing (?) afterwards, but you don’t see the little ‘1’ added as a visual clue.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

If you haven’t already got your answer from other threads, the daily Camp objective (10 fights) needs to be done EACH day. They do not stack up multiple ones to do later on.

If you don’t do (and CLAIM) it, the next one will not come (just like if you leave 3 stacks of Daily and Weekly SOLO ones undone, new ones won’t drop next day).

And beware, the # icon symbol does not seem to appear down in the lower right corner to let you know you have finished that particular Camp objective, like it does for other objectives. It might be flashing (?) afterwards, but you don’t see the little ‘1’ added as a visual clue.

it’s got like a blue hue once it’s done
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236

it’s got like a blue hue once it’s done
    Yeah also there is a round Red circle to notify something is going on. After pressing it.. it shows a pretty significant square that says CLAIM..
    Some people are just dumb lol... They just try to find an excuse for their mistakes