**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think are the top 5 champs in the game?

Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Top 5 in order
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

In order 👇

Groot
    Beast
    DPX
    Juggs
    Joe who can't Fix him.

Wow. 👏👏👏👏
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

In order 👇

Groot
    Beast
    DPX
    Juggs
    Joe who can't Fix him.

#JusticeForTheClops
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Ghost
    Quake
    Doom
    Torch
    Fury
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Quake
    Ghost
    Doom
    Nick
    Corvus

I don’t think it’s that controversial, spot 5 is definitely up to interpretation tho
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Ghost
    Doctor Doom
    Nick Fury
    Archangel
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

The Bish

just a warning @TheManMythLegend , mods might interpret this differently then you intend it to. i know it means bishop though
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

In order 👇

Groot
    Beast
    DPX
    Juggs
    Joe who can't Fix him.

#JusticeForTheClops</blockquote

Forgive me for my sins.
  • Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    ghost
    quake
    mags
    doom
    cgr
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    My personal top 5:
    1. Warlock: got me CAV and TB, completed v2 and 3 for me, and i always use him when questing or AQ.
    2. Beardo: got me cavalier (unawakened), completed the champions last 10% with ease in 6.2.6, also helped put in a few quests in v2, first r5 5* I’ve had.
    3. Doctor doom: helped a lot with v5/v6, did a lot of work in 6.4 and beat GM for me, and his doom cycle is always good to have when questing.
    4. CGR: probably wouldn’t be thronebreaker had i not pulled him in the odin event nexus. Shredded through 6.4 lanes, CAV EQ bosses, and a good bit of act 7.
    5. Probably venom, got a lot of my resources from variants and he cheesed through a lot of v6 and v5, along with helping me out in v2.

Top 5 champs in the game are probably:
    Quake
    Ghost
    Corvus
    Doom
    Torch/NF/Apoc/Magneto
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Des99 said:

ghost
    quake
    mags
    doom
    cgr

Forgot skill!...
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Has anyone mentioned Unitman yet tho
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,151 ★★★★★
    Superior Iron Patriot Man Infinity War Buster
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Mystique
    Legion
    Anti-venom
    Knull
    Captain Britain
  • GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 128 ★★
    Quake
    Ghost
    Magneto
    Warlock
    Doom
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

The Bish

just a warning @TheManMythLegend , mods might interpret this differently then you intend it to. i know it means bishop though
    I just wanna say then that english isnt my first language so if it means something bad i wasnt aware. A thousand apologies my kind gentlemen
    All good. Just making sure you don’t get struck by the banhanner
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

My personal top 5:
    1. Warlock: got me CAV and TB, completed v2 and 3 for me, and i always use him when questing or AQ.
    2. Beardo: got me cavalier (unawakened), completed the champions last 10% with ease in 6.2.6, also helped put in a few quests in v2, first r5 5* I’ve had.
    3. Doctor doom: helped a lot with v5/v6, did a lot of work in 6.4 and beat GM for me, and his doom cycle is always good to have when questing.
    4. CGR: probably wouldn’t be thronebreaker had i not pulled him in the odin event nexus. Shredded through 6.4 lanes, CAV EQ bosses, and a good bit of act 7.
    5. Probably venom, got a lot of my resources from variants and he cheesed through a lot of v6 and v5, along with helping me out in v2.

Quake
    Ghost
    Corvus
    Doom
    Torch/NF/Apoc/Magneto

People unironically put warlock and venom in top 5? Damn
    Ah damn i forgot to add beast
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

My personal top 5:

Quake
    Ghost
    Corvus
    Doom
    Torch/NF/Apoc/Magneto

People unironically put warlock and venom in top 5? Damn
    Ah damn i forgot to add beast
    I’d take beast over venom any day, maybe even over warlock
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Quake
    Ghost
    Doctor Doom
    Nick Fury
    Archangel

Lol Archangel is not even the best mutant
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Guardian
    Ghost
    Apoc
    Awakened NF
    High sig AEgOn
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Quake
    Ghost
    Doctor Doom
    Nick Fury
    Archangel

Lol Archangel is not even the best mutant
    Who is? It’s absolutely subjective. I think it’s hard to pick the BEST mutant straight up, theres like 6 op characters in most content