**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry compensation

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
I appreciate it, but not sure it is enough if the bug persists for more days. Multiple alliance members and myself are getting hammered in AQ in fights we never lose. This is only day 2. I know you’re working to fix the problem. But this is ridiculous.

Comments

• And_Another_OneAnd_Another_One Posts: 17
    Another problem is the summer of pain event. I solo’d it with spider-gwen, but it took absolutely forever (it’s a 400 hit run so chances of a parry bug are high). I pity those who don’t have the tenacity to persist with it and complete this week’s challenge.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    here's what i'm hoping, though i know that not everyone will agree with me on this. if the bug isn't fixed by the end of the aq cycle, just take a day for maintenance on the game from when the shard arena starts to when it ends. fix the bug, and then give us a small package of energy refills and the side quest key to make up for lost time
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Tbf that’s why we’ve got a good chunk of glory and a disclaimer from them - they’re essentially saying don’t play hard content while they work it out.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

It sucks because it makes most content unplayable. Obviously we can still play stuff like the SQ but with Cap IW you need those Parries to be On Point

Colossus also, some people parry quake, Magneto to set heavies, etc.... many need parry and many players need parry.

Agreed. I just said Cap IW because of the Sentinels of Liberty Solo Event
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    I’ve learned to master the parry bug, it ain’t bothering me at all
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Mauled said:

Tbf that’s why we’ve got a good chunk of glory and a disclaimer from them - they’re essentially saying don’t play hard content while they work it out.

That’s all well and good but for eg I missed out on the mysterio SOP fight as I left it late trying to solo it. It was awful after the update so just gave up.

This compensation doesn’t make up for that. Would prefer if they just put the quest back up when parry and dex are fixed so those affected can still have a shot at 100% SOP milestones.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Major compensation needed. Nothing less than a fully formed T6BC and T3A!!

🤣

I was referring to revives and potions.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Im ok with more compensation cause I need the potions
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

here's what i'm hoping, though i know that not everyone will agree with me on this. if the bug isn't fixed by the end of the aq cycle, just take a day for maintenance on the game from when the shard arena starts to when it ends. fix the bug, and then give us a small package of energy refills and the side quest key to make up for lost time

They would need to first isolate the cause of the bug before they could do maintenance to fix it. Think it's a little more complicated then just shut er down and fix er up. I would like this game more it was.
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    U got 3k glory and a bunch of aq crystals and revives...and this was for everybody... I dont see the need for further compensation, if that was the case people running map 6 and 7 should get 3x as much
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    The new side quest grants more points with different Cap Americas but only one is really viable - Cap IW. And he's rendered useless with this. I got through one fight and was clipped trying to parry.

I find it ironic that a side event that really needs a champ who parries often to max points is happening when you can't parry.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    I still have problems , i got wrecked by bishop on map 7, with his buff is harder and we're still adapting and with bugs is really awful
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It’s inexcusable that the users told them the bishop mini would be a disaster in advance, they did nothing, and just said “well, one more week.”

Thanks, guys
  • Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    This better be a big compensation package cause this is ridiculous at this point
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I guess we aren’t supposed to do challenging content because 5 team revives get gone quick.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I'm just avoiding most content while this gets sorted out. Hopefully I will have time to do the EQ and SQ when it is fixed.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The biggest issue to me is that the usual methods that I was doing fine before was suddenly not working (or no longer reliable) since the update. Parry and dex, sometimes ok sometimes completely in vain like a beginner, which makes me quite confused. Together with those sudden "auto-play" moves of the champ, it is such a frustrating experience. I'm not sitting here do nothing and complain, I still exploring Cav EQ, Act 7.2, AQ and various fights like what I did before, the feeling is like driving an uncontrollable racing car in a city, whereas the car crash pedestrians periodically and I was the driver. That's the feeling. Thanks.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

The biggest issue to me is that the usual methods that I was doing fine before was suddenly not working (or no longer reliable) since the update. Parry and dex, sometimes ok sometimes completely in vain like a beginner, which makes me quite confused. Together with those sudden "auto-play" moves of the champ, it is such a frustrating experience. I'm not sitting here do nothing and complain, I still exploring Cav EQ, Act 7.2, AQ and various fights like what I did before, the feeling is like driving an uncontrollable racing car in a city, whereas the car crash pedestrians periodically and I was the driver. That's the feeling. Thanks.

Tihs auto play thing is pretty new, and really annoying! Sometimes I dex, and when I leave my finger of the screen, my champ does a whole 5-strike combo!
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Kabam compensation is like "sorry for the bug here is compensation for all the units and inventory you had to use"... "we are going to fix it"...but will there be compensation after it is fix because you still have to use all the compensation to get by this months event because the bug is still here! What's the point if you still have to burn resources on a bug that you would normally not have to use it on. When would use those resources to finish content like ACT6 or 7 but you don't want to have to compete with the bad RNG and bugs!