**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 5* apoc or r2 6* mole man?

SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
One minute I lean towards apoc and the next I lean towards mole god so I thought why not let you guys break this tie.

R5 5* apoc or r2 6* mole man? 57 votes

R5 apoc
68%
Alfa_PigeonRaganatorSighsohardJadedzuffyAlphashotOliverJWAssumedNameRookiieWine_LoverQacobEtjamaMiStaLovaDarkraider234MaratoxFiiNCHRenaxqqlimeade32SuperiorSymbioteLpoo 39 votes
R2 mole god
31%
LeNoirFaineantallinashesCupidCr7ms7rs7Kill_GreyDes99KRANꓘAstoundsKillswitch01Dfour24Carracho01TheMailmannChaosMax1012Nikunj_95MrInsanityAntzRodz_wasabi_Wiluji 18 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    R5 apoc
    Tough choice but Apoc gets the edge here . Not just a support champ but a beast individually too. Champs can't shrug debuffs to him and he gains bleed and disorient immunity after some time in a match and ofcourse his horseman ability which is OP.

Moleman is a monster and has some grt utility but won't work on bleed immunes.
  • Options
    BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    R5 apoc
    Rohit_316 said:

Tough choice but Apoc gets the edge here . Not just a support champ but a beast individually too. Champs can't shrug debuffs to him and he gains bleed and disorient immunity after some time in a match and ofcourse his horseman ability which is OP.

Moleman is a monster and has some grt utility but won't work on bleed immunes.

Dont forget incinerate immune too!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    R5 apoc
    I have full teams of 6*r3 dupes etc..but my 5* Apoc makes the cut frequently, he has so many areas he shines in.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    R2 mole god
    Probably mole man and eventually r3. He is an amazing 6* champ. Doesn’t need awakening and benefits a lot from the extra health.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★
    R5 apoc
    Jaded said:

How'd ya do that