**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What Class Nexus are you selecting?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Probably mutant but depends where my roster is in 45 days
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

Kill_Grey said:

Tech. I'll give you one guess as to the reason why...

Warlock?
    Yondu?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

DawsMan said:

H3t3r said:

DawsMan said:

Mutant if 3. Mystic if 5. Skill if 10.

Are these numbers milestones or what?
    No. He is choosing based on what pick system it is. Is a pick 3 like normal. A pick 5. Or a abyss selector.
    Thanks. If thats the case:
    3 - Mutant
    5 - Science
    10 - Skill
    U do know if you get the last millstone you only getting one nexus if it summer of pain we talk abuse
    I think they are aware. They're just giving potential preference depending on how many champs are offered for selection in a single nexus. That's if it's normal 3-champ nexus or a higher one.
    I’m sure it normally picks 3
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what it's gonna be. It's how class nexuses have always been (except the one for abyss which is most definitely not gonna be offered for this event)
    The 10 champ one could’ve been in the final sop milestone
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    If there is a 100 chance to get guardian I would go for tech otherwise rng
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    definitely not Mutants..I have way too many mutants as 6*
  • Options
    ARW2000ARW2000 Posts: 53
    Unless I find doom before then mystic, (I need him so badly)
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Order wise

Mutant
    I want appoc as I don't own him as 5 star yet

Tech
    I would like to try for warlock ( no 5 star yet) or dupe my ghost ( don't have her as 5 star yet)

Skill
    To get Elsa or dupe stealthy ( don't like NF so not going to choose him)

Science
    Dupe my void or get Mr negative

Cosmic
    Corvus or CGR

Mystic
    More sigs on Doom or try for Sorcerer

This list is based upon my wants. If I get said champ from particular class before the SOP rewards comes in I will move to next class selector.
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    Skill or mutant maybe.
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    Skill or mutant maybe.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    mutant: archangel,omega red, colossus,magneto

mystic:sorccer and doom

cosmic: CGR

science: CAIW

skill and tech: none really
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Assuming that I somehow manage to complete every week of SoP from here on out (I’ve already missed 2 objectives and I’m a Cav), I’ll probably go for either mutant or science.

Mutant because, well it’s mutant. The chance of getting something good from a mutant nexus is pretty darn high. I have a few things I’m looking for, being a Prof X dupe, a Red Mags dupe, an Apoc (new), or an AA (also new).

And science because I consider it to be the third best class (mutant 1st, skill 2nd) and because out of my 15 6*s that i have right now, zero of them are science champs.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    wait how are we even getting those 6 star nexus?
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Most likely going to be science for me. I want to awaken Thing, CapIW, SG or pull HT or Void.
    Cosmic would likely be my second choice and pray to awaken Corvus or CGR and maybe get CMM.

Most likely it’ll be OG hulk or awakening Venompool
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Mutant if 3. Mystic if 5. Skill if 10.

Are these numbers milestones or what?
    Nexus selector options.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Mutant, for it has many insane champs, and only R3able mutant I have is Cable. Best class right now, and yet, it is my worst pool, so its kinda clear for me
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Skill, I have 2 t5s and no one to use them on
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Mutant I guess. Really want a Doom or Corvus dupe but with only 3 choices I'd most certainly get Seatin'd. Mutant has the best possibility of a good champ either new or awakened.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    As much as I could use a dupe or two, my only skill 6* is Night Thrasher, so yeah.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    utilizing suicide masteries, i think i am leaning mostly towards mutant in hopes for omega (dupe), colossus (new), or namor (new).
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I have several mutant champs I would like to awaken, and one or two I would like to pull. I am mostly interested in the T5cc.

Hey, here's a great idea for Kabam: to smooth over this month's parry/dex bugs, you could make the SoP rewards cumulative. Guaranteed to make players happily forget the whole thing. LOL.
  • Options
    Science for main
    Tech for alt
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I'm going for mutant. There are so many amazing champions in that class, yet I have none of them as 6*s. Moreover, there are a lot of champions in that class that I don't even have as 5*s. I've been hunting for Apocalypse and Professor X ever since they came to the game, to no avail.

I only really have Warlock left that I want to r3 so I've been pouring all of my selectors into the tech class when I've had the chance. However, when I haven't had the chance to pick tech, I've gone for mutant since I figure that I will eventually pull a really good one there. Given the number of god-tier mutants in the game, I mean. But so far, no luck. I have a few that I really like but none that scream "R3 ME NOW!" to me.
  • Options
    CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Has kabam stated how many choices of champs we will get from the Nexus? 3? 5?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Mutant or science. I feel like I have good options in all my other classes already and I’d really like to pull mags and some other mutants or torch.
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    Skill, because I have at one R3 for every class except skill. I also have a skill T5 ready.

• Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    “It’s too early to say”-like half of the forums 2 weeks ago, when I made the same thread
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Skill or Mystic, haven't decided. Really need Fury as I don't have him as a 5 or 6* and I have been chasing him for years. If I get Fury before then, Mystic for Doom or BWCV.