Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Colossus vs Ghost

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 187
edited July 16 in Strategy and Tips
I’m on 6.3 and have only completed variants 7,4,3. Need the champ to help excel my account further. I don’t have apoc but I do maxed 5/65 prof x. Both are unduped.

They both are similar cause they have many immunities and have huge damage. I don’t run suicides

Colossus vs Ghost 24 votes

R5 Colossus
20%
jdrum663Disgruntled_User_123SirGamesBondLBN1Schnoodle 5 votes
R5 Ghost
79%
OliverJWHammerbro_64AssumedNameRockypantherxKill_GreyBugmat78Etjamadot_dittoMaratoxParam1988SpideyFunkoSwarmOfRavensAndyball270ScrubhanBoimaster69HelpingScarcity27Salve_maker05Duffman98 19 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    R5 Ghost
    Blockless evasion counter all dot debuff immune >>
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,018 ★★★
    R5 Colossus
    If you know how to play Ghost - then Ghost. But… if you don’t, Colossus is a much easier champion to play. Depending on your progression, you may want to wait until to rank up a champion like Ghost until you know how to play her.