**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which one is better?

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I need help between choosing 4* Terrax, ihulk or bishop. Please suggest which one is better
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    We need more information as these characters are Drastically different.

We need
    - Your Roster
    - Where you are in Content
    - Can’t think of a third thing but three looks better
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
    Hoitado said:

We need
    - Your Roster

I am quite new to the game, I just opened a 4* nexus crystal and I got these champions and I am not sure which one is better. I have limited resources for upgradation and I need a champion for act 4.
    Help......
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Hoitado said:

We need
    - Your Roster

I am quite new to the game, I just opened a 4* nexus crystal and I got these champions and I am not sure which one is better. I have limited resources for upgradation and I need a champion for act 4.
    Each one is better for different things. Given your apparently very early progress in the game, I would recommend Bishop if you just need a champion that hits hard, and Terrax if you want a champion that is bleed immune. If you don't know if you need a bleed immune champ, then you probably don't need one yet. Also, your first few 4* champ choices are not going to be do-or-die critical, as you will get more at a reasonable pace if you play the game at a moderate level.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    KING bishop
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Agreed - go with Bishop
    Thanx guys, appreciated

All 3 of these are excellent pulls, there's no wrong choice here. If I were in your place I would personally go for Terrax or Bishop to use against Venom and Maestro, but it all depends on your roster. Basically:

Terrax- On-demand Armour Break, tank Specials, massive damage, lane clearer, needs skill

iHulk- Lots of additional damage, massive sustainability, needs high skill

Bishop- Deals with Tenacity, massive Special damage, energy and Bleed resistance, on-demand Regen, minimal skill required

Very helpful bro. thanks
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    I'd take up Bishop 1st but don't sleep on Terrax. He's a beast
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    Bishop if you're new and don't have much option. He's got utility now that'll help you complete your story acts. Otherwise, none of them is bad in anyway

Who'd you pick? @ZAHIDMALIK1588

I picked bishop of course LOL. I love this character
  • The_Big_ManThe_Big_Man Posts: 43
    Yeah best bet it bishop. Bishop and terrax are both alright for defense aswell.