**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Items expiring and Kabam problem addressing

Comments

• Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Nataku20 said:

I think you are spot on your comments the_sentry06. Noticed how I said in my post that it feels (perception) that there is urgency to address certain bugs and not others, not an actual affirmation. That's how some of the people I interact feel like and its important for kabam to know so they can address it with the proper communication. Making them aware of something its not a bad thing

Kabam's mods are not discord's mods, they can't just online 24/7 to update bugs that already announce.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    🤦
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

slacker said:

Nataku20 said:

I think you are spot on your comments the_sentry06. Noticed how I said in my post that it feels (perception) that there is urgency to address certain bugs and not others, not an actual affirmation. That's how some of the people I interact feel like and its important for kabam to know so they can address it with the proper communication. Making them aware of something its not a bad thing

Kabam's mods are not discord's mods, they can't just online 24/7 to update bugs that already announce.
    Yeah it’s not like they’re being employed as moderators or anything
    Yeah, it's not like they have work shifts or anything.
  • Options

also the players want the game to go back to normal like no lag no bugs no issue no game freezing no unresponded console no crashed game and no expiring items and the players really wanted the most is kabam's keeping in touch with the community.

Well just shut the game down then. You'll never have that.
  • Options

also the players want the game to go back to normal like no lag no bugs no issue no game freezing no unresponded console no crashed game and no expiring items and the players really wanted the most is kabam's keeping in touch with the community.

Man why do some of y’all defend kabam so hard? There could literally be a bug where everyone’s characters disappear and their progress is reset to act 3 and all y’all forum people would be like “it’s not their fault, just give them time”
    That wouldn't happen and if it did, it would get fixed. Why are you quick to hate on them?

If you're asking for a mobile game to not have lag, bugs, no freezing etc.. that'll never happen. Regardless of my stance on Kabam as company, your expectations can't be that high. It's impossible with the amount of devices this game is played on.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Man why do some of y’all defend kabam so hard? There could literally be a bug where everyone’s characters disappear and their progress is reset to act 3 and all y’all forum people would be like “it’s not their fault, just give them time”
    If that happens everyone will complain. But I don't think that will happen. And why do you hate Kabam?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Nataku20 said:

There have been tons of pro player bugs that took months and months to fix. Think havoc in abyss, antman in LOL, etc. People just don’t apply logic and reality to things that’s all
    Antman in LoL has been fixed? Well ****, lol
  • Options

If that happens everyone will complain. But I don't think that will happen. And why do you hate Kabam?
    its because of kabam's greedly with money and being not transparency with community that made the players hate him and that's not true kabam still love us.
    Kabam doesn't have money. Netmarble does.
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    People who seem like they have lost their patience may seem that way cos of the thousands of unwanted forum posts which don't seem to report or solve a problem.
    Fighting other people's side of the story too does not help as the community has varying degrees of needs, differing from player to player and each player also has a different level of seriousness attached to this game.
    This parry bug happened out of nowhere, I am sure they did not touch the code which belonged to the masteries aspect. Infact it was some kind of framework change in ios or some other change which indirectly caused this issue.
    Such kind of bugs are hard to find and address/fix.
    @Nataku20 if your items are expiring cos you cannot do content, its a genuine reason contact support ask them if they can restore your items which expired within this bug time frame. Its a reasonable ask and well within the realms of requests cos it was an issue on their end.
    Others please just stop attacking others in the forums without knowing their side of the story properly.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited July 2021

What even is this?

This is the true Summer of Pain, in game was just a warm up for the real version right here on the forum with all the non stop whining.
  • Options

What even is this?

This is the true Summer of Pain, in game was just a warm up for the real version right here on the forum with all the non stop whining.
    How are you so bad at quoting comments?
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

What even is this?

How are you so bad at quoting comments?
    I demand compensation for his buggy quoting ability!