**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's sp2 is easier to dodge?

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
These champs have the same sp2, skinned differently with slightly different animations but ultimately, is the same thing.

Who's sp2 is easier to dodge? 50 votes

Rocket racoon
18%
Edenrrificlennie76AAwkWardDmack976637Nemesis666Xcrøss_TRimnooneGreatness_12Rwd 9 votes
Qwenpool
56%
Etaki_LirakoiRotmgmoddyWhododo872GbSarkarAlfa_PigeonTBJ1118Haji_SaabMRod77TheLazyKingLoPrestiViper1987MillybearHell_GoliathDanicb94XillymanBuckeyeKPVision_41Delta_14Ayushk12Anonymous346 28 votes
Agent venom
14%
Mattylobhuv9191Cap253AlCapone2727GreenstrokeKorporate_Kurtcolbyscipio987 7 votes
Green goblin
12%
JestressDeadbyrd9LewisTheLlamaKALIZOSpiritOfVengeanceMr_mc_person34 6 votes

Comments

• EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    Rocket racoon
    Well I believe all of them are really easy, but if I had to pick one RR is probably the easiest. But have no issue at evading any of them
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Edenrrific wrote: »
    Well I believe all of them are really easy, but if I had to pick one RR is probably the easiest. But have no issue at evading any of them

Me neither,Gwen pool and Rocket are equal,for me,I guess
  • All of these. Some top of mind sp2 that I find harder to dodge (but completely evadeable) are:

Venom's
    Red Hulk's
    Abomination's
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Agent venom
    BuzzBee wrote: »
    All of these. Some top of mind sp2 that I find harder to dodge (but completely evadeable) are:

Venom's
    Red Hulk's
    Abomination's

Also abomination and quake sp2 are almost identical
    And Hulks l1 and rulks l2 are almost identical
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Qwenpool
    Eh, by far, Gwenpool's the easiest to dodge. The first hit is just a melee attack, and the second hit you just have to watch when she kicks the bomb and just dash back as soon as her foot lands on the bomb.

RR and AV are only slightly harder because their second hit (bomb throwing, coincidentally) is a bit slow when moving towards you, so it is easy to accidentally dash back a bit too early or block it because you were too late to dash back.

Green Goblin is also a bit tricky, I've gotten hit by his glider boosters a few times. But he's not say super hard to dodge.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Qwenpool
    I once missed RR's SP2, never missed GP's. Have to go with GP on this one, but both are easy.