**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Ratings of the enemies in Master Assault on Olympus are the same Ratings as the enemies in Epic.

awpertunistawpertunist Posts: 7
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I made a post about this already, but I wasn't clear. Every enemy in Assault on Olympus Master Difficulty is just as strong as the Epic difficulty versions, save for Hercules. ON MASTER DIFFICULTY, the boss has a 6k rating while the war machine right behind has an 18k rating. I wasted precious keys plus units and revives on Master difficulty. I am NOT talking about the champions being the same across difficulties, that's obvious. It still blows my mind how no one has said anything about this. Hopefully, this time what I'm saying is clear and gets actual attention. I don't know how to directly contact anyone that will reply to me, so the only option I see is this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Comments

• DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    They are much lower PI... Why would we talk about it? The fights in lower difficulty are easier
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    Because you can just tell by the pi of the champions what difficulty your playing in..
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I guess it's the same opponents, just like how it was in other events similar to this too.
  • awpertunistawpertunist Posts: 7
    Apologies if I wasn't clear. the RATINGS of the enemies are the same in Master as Epic, of course it's the same character.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I do recall it has been intentional for some time.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,417 Guardian

Just as the title says, every enemy in Master difficulty (in the shards one at least) is the same as Epic, besides the boss. I wasted two keys because I thought I clicked the wrong difficulty, and another key to see if Heroic was Master Difficulty. Why is no one talking about this?

Where is the “wasted 2 keys” ?
    If you say one was wasted trying to do Master, thinking you are normally strong enough to do that level but couldn’t this time because all (but boss) were too strong. Are you saying you would have just done Epic instead and just spend thru on a higher Boss only (everything else being same) ?

And wasted one on Heroic ? If you aren’t doing Master anymore because too strong, then you’re doing Heroic rest of way anyways. Or if was just to see what the nodes are like, then that is on you instead of seeing if someone else here who does Heroic could just post their pic of it.

If you just backed out without even doing the quest because the nodes seemed not what they should be, well on a entry-limited quest you never get back your entrance key just because you back out and quit the quest.
  • StarLord_OutlwStarLord_Outlw Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike I’m running the assault on Olympus quest on an alt account and the master difficulty that recommends a team rating of 7,500 has defenders with pi’s over 16k.

Is this right? The difficulty seems very, very tough. The pi of Hercules is only above 6k which is what I expected all the defenders to be in this difficulty.

I’m thronebreaker on another account and all the defender pi’s are comparable to Hercules at the end on legendary.

• PrimeTeslaPrimeTesla Posts: 11
    Yes, this has been an issue when I play with my second account. The pi of the champs is totally unbalanced, and since when did the goons get stronger than the boss. I certainly hope that they will fix this ridiculous thing.
  • Bambam51Bambam51 Posts: 36
    edited July 2021
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can we get an answer on this please??I am trying to build up my mini account and need the rewards but 10 fights with each defenders Pi increasing is making it harder than it should.
  • LoneWondererLoneWonderer Posts: 12
    edited July 2021
    CGR and War Machine is waay too hard on masters both around 15-16k in PI, more so the special damages rather than the base attacks
    Is there any more reliable way to get someone of note to see this? How is this still an issue?
    I have 12 of the event clubs but don’t want to use them because it’s a suicide mission. I’m not wasting 20 revives to get past half the champs that got a fat fingered 1 in front of their pi.
  • Bambam51Bambam51 Posts: 36
    edited July 2021

I have 12 of the event clubs but don’t want to use them because it’s a suicide mission. I’m not wasting 20 revives to get past half the champs that got a fat fingered 1 in front of their pi.

I know what you mean, the risk is just not worth the reward, I’ll grind it out but by the time it’s over, all I get is a measly 250 4*shard and 250 5* shards and probably wasted a couple health pots and maybe a revive. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    Regardless of PI etc, if the Master difficulty has the boss from Heroic and the outfield champs from Epic, it's clearly bugged. For the record, I haven't opened any of them so I'm only going by what's been said.

It would be interesting to get a response from Kabam.
    marino123 said:

@Kabam Miike I’m running the assault on Olympus quest on an alt account and the master difficulty that recommends a team rating of 7,500 has defenders with pi’s over 16k.

Is this right? The difficulty seems very, very tough. The pi of Hercules is only above 6k which is what I expected all the defenders to be in this difficulty.

I’m thronebreaker on another account and all the defender pi’s are comparable to Hercules at the end on legendary.

Firstly its not a bug. It's as intended. If the pi is 7500, it doesn't really mean that the pi of every match is 7500. The 7500 is usually an average value to give a rough idea of the teamt hat can take it down. The legend events have 99k PI needed, bit players take it down with mich lesser pI teams.

With PI ratings, you can simply double it to have an idea of the difficulty you'd be facing in it.

The epic difficulty has 17k rating, and the champs in it go up to 25k PI. So the 17k is only an indicative and not an absolute value.
    marino123 said:

Firstly its not a bug. It's as intended. If the pi is 7500, it doesn't really mean that the pi of every match is 7500. The 7500 is usually an average value to give a rough idea of the teamt hat can take it down. The legend events have 99k PI needed, bit players take it down with mich lesser pI teams.

With PI ratings, you can simply double it to have an idea of the difficulty you'd be facing in it.

The epic difficulty has 17k rating, and the champs in it go up to 25k PI. So the 17k is only an indicative and not an absolute value.
    I understand that the recommended team ratings don’t translate to PI’s of the defenders. I’m a pretty skilled player having completed almost every piece of content on my other account. With that there’s no way players at the master level progression (completing master eq, completing act 4, maybe uncollected, completing some of last months special quests at epic and legendary) are surviving this path with 5* champs at 15k health pools with the defenders doing 45% damage when blocking war machines L1. Or blocking a combo for 30% damage from ihulk because of parry failing. I’m taking 0 hits on all the fights and dying from chip damage with 5* champs. Not everyone at master progression will even have a 5* roster. Master level is act 4 completion.

Why do the path fights have a 10k PI difference from the boss at the end? This is the only level of difficulty like that. I’ve ran them all. It’s a mistake. Kabam just doesn’t want to say it because it would be another piece of content that came out this month that’s bugged.
    Here’s my main account on legendary difficulty with the defender values increasing

Here’s my alt account on master difficulty that has defender values 200% higher than the end boss

Is anything being worked on to fix this? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra for the love of god engage with this thread, it's ridiculous to not be able to use keys from worrying about wasting them on MASTER.
  • whatitdobaybwhatitdobayb Posts: 40
    edited July 2021
    marino123 said:

marino123 said:

I’m going to keep it a buck 50 with you. In the picture you can clearly see that the boss has a PI of like barely 7k and the enemy behind it has a PI of literally like almost 17k. Regardless of the whatever “absolute value” bs you’re talking about, that makes no sense and is obviously not intended. I have not done a single piece of content where the mobs have a pi that is 2.5x the bosses pi and where the boss has the least pi on the entire map. I don’t even know why you’re bringing the legend event into this, its a side mission my guy.

Well, it's not bs. If you'd think about it more, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

It's very normal to have 15k pi ratings in master difficulty. Been there for a long time. Not new. If you were doing it, you'd know. I don't even get the point of people talking about pi when it becomes irrelevant.
    I think you’re bugging my dude. You came to the thread trying to justify what is obviously not intended with the same PI explanation. No one is arguing you are wrong, but in this situation you’re saying that it’s normal for the war machine to have 17k then the boss hercules to have 6k when none of the other difficulties have a disparity remotely close to this one.

It’s obviously bugged, I have yet to see content in the game where the boss PI is that much lower than every other mob in the map. I’ll gladly be shown examples because I’ve only been playing for a few months.

Trying to use the pi explanation as a blanket statement doesn’t work when we’re legitimately trying to get answers on something that is a problem

In the future try using your critical thinking skills before embarrassing yourself.
    Praise be, they know it's an issue! Woooo
  • LoneWondererLoneWonderer Posts: 12
    Is there an update on this issue?