**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Could not find any Canadian tagged champ in the game

Now I know champs like guardian wolvie sabertooth are Canadian but currently I could not see the tag in their bio. So I am thinking are they eligible or not for carina challenge as it strictly said to use ‘Canadian tagged’ champs to complete

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I noticed this the other day myself. I think the tag used to be in there but some reason disappeared.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Wolverine and Alpha Flight peeps (Guardian and Sqach) that's all I know who are Eh!
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Wolverine, guardian, Sasquatch, sabertooth, squirrel girl, and I believe all versions of Deadpool. I think there are a few more, but those are who I remember
  • DaRkLoRd222567DaRkLoRd222567 Posts: 60
    I think you guys can’t probably understand my question. I know the champs who are Canadian but as the tag is missing I am thinking is they are eligible for the quest or not if not then my run will be useless
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★

I think you guys can’t probably understand my question. I know the champs who are Canadian but as the tag is missing I am thinking is they are eligible for the quest or not if not then my run will be useless

Canadian tag doesn’t actually exist in game for some reason but they’ll still work
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

It will still count, i don't think there has ever been a tag for Canadian, or it's been missing a long time.

I did mine about a month ago, no tags, it counted.
  • DaRkLoRd222567DaRkLoRd222567 Posts: 60
    Ok thanks
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

here are the canadian champs

Look at all those cool Canadians representing 💥