**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Variant ideas/theories/wants

JaballyJabally Posts: 61
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
So with the new variant coming out in a few months, I was wondering what people’s thoughts or wants are for the next variant, I’m thinking an X-men variant would be awesome, but what about you?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    it’s deadpool. Anything goes.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Jabally said:

So with the new variant coming out in a few months, I was wondering what people’s thoughts or wants are for the next variant, I’m thinking an X-men variant would be awesome, but what about you?

It’s confirmed to be Deadpoolooza
  • JaballyJabally Posts: 61

Jabally said:

Ah. Then it has switched to a variant wish list
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I only have 5* GoldPool and 1* Deadpool. 😬
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Jabally said:

Ohhhhh that’s why Venompool is getting a buff
    Then I’m expecting x-force maybe in august to be buffed
    you mean September?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Jabally said:

Uhhh, isn’t the VP buff in August?

Jabally said:

you mean September?
    see, time is such a funny thing
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Honestly I’d like it if they shifted things up a notch and moved away from variants being for progressing cav players. There’s 6 maybe 7 permanent pieces of content now you can tap into for r5 gems, 5* ags etc. It’s time to move on. I’d like to see the stakes raised in both difficulty, especially boss fights, and rewards.

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    Jabally said:

It goes in order of monthly events as they appeared...
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Jabally said:

Not actually correct, I think they skipped the Rocket Scrap/GotG event
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Variant called: Buff rewards to variant 1-4.
    Jk Ik they don't need it, wouldn't mind it tho.

I'd like one that focuses on year specific champions. Give em a boost. Just for funzies. Cuz variant.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Typhoon said:

Jabally said:

Not actually correct, I think they skipped the Rocket Scrap/GotG event
    there were actually two GOTG events... first one was where they introduced groot and rocket. The second was rocket scrapyard side quest when yondu and nebula joined the contest.

looks like you're correct about them skipping GOTG though, based on this old post here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/215359/every-single-event-quest-ever
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Berjibs said:

Honestly I’d like it if they shifted things up a notch and moved away from variants being for progressing cav players. There’s 6 maybe 7 permanent pieces of content now you can tap into for r5 gems, 5* ags etc. It’s time to move on. I’d like to see the stakes raised in both difficulty, especially boss fights, and rewards.

So like a Thronebreaker Variant of the Variant? I like it!