**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s that champion that your always annoyed to fight against?

13»

Comments

• Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78
    Korg
  • MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 63
    Korg
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Jugs - I can never wait for unstoppable to end before I attack his big a$$
    Havok - Because I don't know what is happening
    Thing - I always forget to watch the count.
    Masacre - It difficult for me to see the sp2
    Void - I use suicides.
    Hitmonkey - I can't remember not to knock him down.
  • BarryJ2BarryJ2 Posts: 32
    Punisher, Mole Man, and Crossbones. Probably because my roster consists of mostly science.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    In arena those round 8-15 dooms... Longest fights sheesh.
  • Pocketz4Pocketz4 Posts: 16

There isn’t any champions I come across, using foresight and having the right counter, that I have trouble with purely as a champion goes. It is when you add nodes into the mix that it starts getting difficult.

It’s like the SoP fights, they could literally quadruple the stats for the defender and they would be easy enough to beat, if it wasn’t for the pesky nodes! Lol

Having said that Electro is a pain with his static shock damage, I’ve never really looked into the best counter as he doesn’t appear in the game as much as many other champs.

Falcon with Lock-On active and max sig Namor are 2 great Electro counters. They won't take damage when hitting him
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Specifically the Thanos/Kang team Kingpin and GG since they have massive healthpools/regen and I have to fight them almost every time in matches 10-15.
    Also Doc Ock anywhere because his animations are so janky to me and I end up getting clipped by him a lot.
    Mysterio’s AI is always a pain.
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Kingpin. Just annoying baiting and dancing and trying not to debuff him. And every arena from round 10-14 i pull him. Just trying to get streak going. Now i pretty much quit out the fight rather then play his game for 2 minutes
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Venom makes me clinch my sphincter when he's close to a sp2 to this day. It's been years.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

I avoid Void.
    My suicides make me want to hide.