**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My post for making comparison of rewards got deleted

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I don’t know what rules I violated and why the post need to be taken out. Can someone share some lights? Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Can you refresh my memory? Was that the post that lined up Summoner Appreciation calendar and Summoner Camp/Resort rewards? Or was that someone else? I don't always remember who posts what.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The post is “ Comparison of rewards for Summoner Appreciation 2020 vs Summ(on)er Camp 2021: FTP Perspectives”

I got response notice and thus click and see. Then I have no permission to access and such post disappeared.
    Actually I post a YT video from Ryan Reynolds’ official channel talking about Deadpool watching a trailer together with Korg. This was also being deleted within few mins without any clues. I texted mods too. I thought Deadpool and Korg are something relevant to Marvel.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Reference said:

The post is “ Comparison of rewards for Summoner Appreciation 2020 vs Summ(on)er Camp 2021: FTP Perspectives”

I got response notice and thus click and see. Then I have no permission to access and such post disappeared.

Yeah, I remember that one now. I have no idea why that one would get deleted. That was just an informative comparison chart. It might be a mistake, there was a lot of shuffling going on recently. I have zero moderation authority or input, but I will see what I can see.

Yes Deadpool and Korg are relevant to marvel but that doesn't change the fact that he uses inappropriate language not suited for the forum.

So what’s the issue of comparison post? Did I use any inappropriate language? What rules did I breach?
    Crcrcrc said:

This is the third or fourth constructive and informative post this week that’s been taken down for no reason in just this week alone.

Someone’s got a trigger finger.

I can't possibly imagine who it could be, not like any mod is dishing out warnings for random stuff
    Maybe this is a pretty tedious stuff from the point of view of Mods as they need to scan so many posts daily, yet it becomes pretty alerting stuff from the point of view of posting party, who just did few posts periodically. When posts being taken out suddenly and unwilling to answer when posting party DM mods asking for the reason behind. It happened once, then second. The posting party may think what’s the red line being breached?

The YT video from Ryan is about Deadpool’s reaction to a movie trailer with Ryan being the actor. Korg accompany Deadpool because Taika Waititi is also involved. The focus I made is Deadpool asking Korg how to get into the MCU only. In fact the foul languages in this video are either replaced by beep sound or ** subtitle. I’m pretty confused when Deadpool 2 was in theatre few years ago, the trailer is full of those languages and without any beep or **, but it is allowed to be discussed in the forum.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Most ironic thing is my thread talking about the current state of forum moderation got taken down, after other mods interacted with the thread and left helpful stuff. Whatever man
  • Hey @Reference, if you ever have questions or concerns about a discussion you created, please reach out to a Forum Moderator via Private Message so we can look into it for you. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.