**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Wasp for Ghost’s synergy!

5BMT5BMT Posts: 4
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 5 star Ghost and I have all but one synergy, and it’s the most important one. I really don’t know how I would get Wasp, but I’ve tried getting all kinds of crystals and tried to pull her, but no luck. Any tips or help I can get is very appreciated. Thank you!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Ok...
  • 5BMT5BMT Posts: 4
    Ebony_Naw said:

Hood is the most important. I'd actually recommend practicing not needing wasp's synergy. Just delay going into phase until they start to dash in. Works about 95% of the time when I get it right for me. Sucks for the 5% where I miss and hit their block, but it's still worth it for when I need the extra roster spot

Thank you! I really appreciate the advice, I will try it out. And if I can get wasp, it will be a breeze.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    But in all seriousness, you dont need Wasp. Just learn to special intercept or parry special if you can. The advanced more techniques will come over time and you'll look back to yourself and think "I never needed Wasp"
  • 5BMT5BMT Posts: 4
    Unio77 said:

But in all seriousness, you dont need Wasp. Just learn to special intercept or party special if you can. The advanced more techniques will come over time and you'll look back to yourself and think "I never needed Wasp"

Yea, thank you! I’ll try and git gud. But seriously, thanks.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Only place I used wasp synergy was to explore 6.2.4.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    If you don't get special-intercepting, for the time-being you can just use Attack-Parry-DashBackSpecial for most fights.

I only bring Wasp because I like her and happen to have a duped 6*.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    I used ghost for all of act 6 without wasp and didn't need wasp
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    As a starter on using ghost without wasp,
    Try this.

Build your power to sp2 as usual, now, Parry heavy, and keep holding block,
    And this is where you need to get the timing right for connecting the big sp2,
    When enemy dash in dash back and launch.

And I still do that to this day without wasp.

All the best... It will help you 'Git Gud'.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you really want her the only thing you can do is grind arena if she comes around and open nothing but Science/Mystic crystals.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You definitely don’t need wasp, it’s convenient but it’s also really good to learn ghost without wasp. I suggest blocking after a combo and then dashing back as the opponent is dashing in or using a heavy to get an opening. I think I learned that from a lagacy video if you want an example.