**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About time Kabam sends out another compensation package?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
The first one was nice and helped with daily content but I personally an already out of it. I understand it's not an easy fix but I would rather not spend units to purchase revives til it's fixed. Also, you can't just not do content like summer of pain and Summ(on)er event.

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    I haven’t been facing any issues with the bug recently.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Probably gotta wait till it gets fixed...
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    grfvb said:

GOTG said:

There is no ongoing problem with parry and dex. Stop scamming.

There's no parry or Dex problems for me personally, I've already brought this issue up. I have a POCO X3 and the lag makes the game basically unplayable.
    wait what, if there is NO issues for you then...??? 😳😳
    I didn't say I don't have any issues. I don't see the parry problems, but the lag is really bad. Frame drops, unblockable mediums and stuff?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I doubt they’re going to give us more compensation. It might happen if this continues until the next update though. Does anyone know how the beta for the fix is going?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Will3808 said:

I doubt they’re going to give us more compensation. It might happen if this continues until the next update though. Does anyone know how the beta for the fix is going?

The beta was closed, so Kabam has all the feedback from the test they think they need. However, I do not know when an update to players might be coming. They might need some time to digest all of the feedback, they might be checking to make sure no one reported some major show stopper problem (to be precise: lots of people probably reported problems because in a test this large someone is always going to report problems; they need to make sure the beta doesn't have any worse issues than currently on live), and they might be cleaning up the beta to make it production ready (the beta client was not exactly identical to what they would push out to normal players: things like the unit store lock out were in there for test purposes but would need to be changed for go-live).

Also keep in mind the app stores have an approval process apps have to go through before they can be released to app store customers.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

grfvb said:

GOTG said:

There is no ongoing problem with parry and dex. Stop scamming.

There's no parry or Dex problems for me personally, I've already brought this issue up. I have a POCO X3 and the lag makes the game basically unplayable.
    wait what, if there is NO issues for you then...??? 😳😳
    I didn't say I don't have any issues. I don't see the parry problems, but the lag is really bad. Frame drops, unblockable mediums and stuff?
    The issues with Parry and Dex were subtle timing issues you'd only see if things were working crisply in the first place. If you're experiencing a lot of lag or drop outs, those might be completely masking the timing issues introduced by the engine upgrade in the recent update.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Just think the anger you feel when u can't parry and take a 5 hit combo and back to fighting screen death. No compensation can cover that anger imo :D
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    “Compensation\Incentive to come back package”. My iPhone drops enough inputs that my daily grinds turned in an auto burn of energy for easy content and potion farming. I’ve lost the motivation for difficult content, since a glitch can cost me more than I’m willing to sacrifice. Bet I’m not alone