**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is Stealth suit spidey not #SHIELD?

Idk about anyone else but I think that he should definitely have #SHIELD.

It literally says ‘shield enhanced spider’ in his sig ability and he’s one of the best options for the hydra adaptoid and would have been awesome if he was.

As well as it making sense considering his storyline.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Stealthy wouldn’t be great for this fight considering you can’t refresh his debuffs with a sp3.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    He wasn’t even on the show.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Tesladon said:

He wasn’t even on the show.

It's not based on the show. Lol
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Was the Skrull acting as Fury a member of SHIELD or SWORD?
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Was the Skrull acting as Fury a member of SHIELD or SWORD?

How does it matter?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    From what I understand, he was working with Shield but wasn't working for Shield (as one of their agents). Kind of like how Nick Fury isn't tagged as an Avenger despite working closely alongside them.
  • Flynno24Flynno24 Posts: 15
    edited July 2021
    Jaded said:

Stealthy wouldn’t be great for this fight considering you can’t refresh his debuffs with a sp3.

With suicides he can finish the fight quick enough to not need to refresh them. Even without, I got him down to 15% with my 5/65 and had to use a small revive to finish him off :smile:

A 6* R3 Could easily get a solo
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Flynno24 said:

It literally says ‘shield enhanced spider’ in his sig ability and he’s one of the best options for the hydra adaptoid and would have been awesome if he was.

Are you saying Stealthy should be tagged #SHIELD, but only if he is awakened?

The character represented by Stealth Suit Spiderman was not a SHIELD agent or working for SHIELD at any moment during the period when he was wearing that suit. He's no more a SHIELD agent while wearing SHIELD gear than the MCU Vulture was a member of the Avengers after hijacking their stuff.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,972 ★★★★★
    Flynno24 said:

As well as it making sense considering his storyline.

My shirt I wear says Fruit of the Loom... Does that mean I work for Fruit of the Loom?