**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• This happened to me last night. I was using Magik 5* 4/55 and fighting Vision (classic) in AQ map 5 on the power gain path on the left side of section 2 of the map. Using an iPhone 6 on iOS 11.0.3. It’s happened a lot in the last few weeks but this is the last one I actually remember details about.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited November 2017
    https://youtu.be/595ZhBsXWEo
    https://youtu.be/UJKoOWHXFws

Not how I normally play, but you can see the slow response time. Double evade isn't like it was before the update, I don't see how this can actually happen without kabam purposely changing it....my opinion though. No way a bug cam change the game it self, there's so much coding involved, it's sad that we keep letting this slide.
  • I’ve noticed that my champ usually starts walking toward the enemy though too. The same way they would if you backed up far from the champ and then leave the screen alone for a second or two. It makes them look like idiots just walking back in for more pain.

But no worries, after a quick combo by the enemy I regain full control....
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Halfdazed wrote: »
    I’ve noticed that my champ usually starts walking toward the enemy though too. The same way they would if you backed up far from the champ and then leave the screen alone for a second or two. It makes them look like idiots just walking back in for more pain.

Exactly lol, real suspicious.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Halfdazed wrote: »
    I’ve noticed that my champ usually starts walking toward the enemy though too. The same way they would if you backed up far from the champ and then leave the screen alone for a second or two. It makes them look like idiots just walking back in for more pain.

This happens to me alot at the start of the game when you dash backwards? after a dash they instantly go running forward, there's always a pause after each movement right about 1-2 secs i guess, but no, after a movement their instant reaction is to run forward that even you hold block they ignores it and took a hit
  • Jack2106Jack2106 Posts: 40
    This happened to me in the first fight of map6 yesterday.. Parried at the start of fight and then nothing.. Iceman just froze (no pun intended) and CB just smashed me into oblivion..
    This is definitely not a madeout story to bring you down (kabam) this thing is real! Asking for proof and some info? Then what? Set it aside and didnt investigate? There's a lot of players posting same threads,problems,evidence but still nothing happened so pls. To all the mods here if you can't fix this BS it's ok! then admit it that you can't! Right here!
  • God am I happy I found this thread before I made one and got yelled at by forum troopers.... so quake... uhhh any word on a fix for her heavy not “working as intended”
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Hmmmm should I of lost my SW ALREADY in AQ to this guy whenever I can do stuff like this?? Just in case your ignorance is as sufficient as y'all are to responding to these things. The answer is FFFFING NOOOOO! But due to whatever the effing reason that my characters are randomly dropping block, making me tap and hold 2 or 3 times (which they bring their hands up for as if to block and then just immediately drop them when i haven't moved my fingers whatsoever) before they will even keep their hands up! And then, same effing fight, she decides she's just not going to attack anymore. Once again tapping, even as much as 5 to 10 times before they'll even do one effing attack. So wtf is going on?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf cause I'm so over this. Beyond. Friggin. Pissed. Escape now newbies! This company doesn't care about you.
  • Same type of problems here... and I been playing for a little over 2 years... so frustrating
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Worst it's been. Gutted. Quake barely responds to anything n she's one of my best champs, I've invested so much in her but next to useless now. Other champs not responding too but I get z bloke or evade. She's just doing her own thing :(
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    For me it has happened multiple times in the basic 4 arena. I cant remember what champs they were though.
    I seem to get it worse when doing AQ and AW. Wondering if it's worse early in event cos I'm doing that as well and still using autopilot.
    Don't get why not everyone has this. My wifi is excellent I have same problem on my tablet and phone, both less than a year old with no other issues outside of this game.
    Characters it's worse with has changed, used to be SL now it's quake. It's unplayable for me now.
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    The real issue is the release of 12.0 AI, the leg twitchy fist pumping one. It is causing us to lag majorly thus causing our champs to be unresponsive. They also can do all sort of things like instant recovery, double dash forward, block break..etc. I haven’t spent a single dime on this since 12.0 and will never again until they take away this AI.
    They messed up with the A.i interface! The enemy can hit you right away after the 3rd specials! You can't do anything, intercepting is problem too they can dash in faster so you would thought it was your intercept then bam! You're the one took the hits! They can hit back while being hit too also launch a special attack.They can hit you while dashing back at the right timing!
  • MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    WOK wrote: »
    In a AW,fighting with Ultron, then my device Auto rotated by itself.then I lost in a battle.my champs is Winter soldier duped 4/40. Cherry mobile Omega hd 3s, LOLLYPOP 6.0 Intermediate mode. It happens recently!

"Autorotate" has definitely got to be considered a device issue and has nothing to do with game design or mechanics if I'm not mistaken. I would recommend you get info on how to access your devices "test menu" and run a check on the gyroscope(main component associated with autorotate operation).

I get the same issue. Although it is a device issue, those whom have such devices can't do anything about it. However, the problem could be mitigated in gameplay in one of two ways. One is that the game could inherit the phone's autorotate preferences, so that we could set our phones to only allow (say) 0 and 270 degrees. The other is that there could be a checkbox in the game preferences to fix the current rotation at the time that the box is checked.

I doubt that we are the only two players with this issue.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    It doesn’t matter which champ you use , it’s going to happen it’s not bug , it’s a new feature , we have to learn how to evade when ur champ is standing........ we have to work hard to learn this technique and sharpen our skills. Soon we all can evade attacks just standing 😂😂
    I share a device with my son and his account isn't affected :0 that I can see.
  • today in aq gwenpool stopped her combo after 2 hit and started auto play... dashing back. medium attacks are randomly happening even if u dont slide in aq
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    11 more days for the 3 month aniversary. Let’s be ready to celebrate
  • This issue has been here on and off for a long time. Playing this game just means you accept the fact that Kabam is going to steal some of your money.
  • Yes there are many things not sure about everyone else but my champs love to d a random heavy attack while I'm mid combo which in turn gets me killed cause I'm then open and it's almost always against dommamu but have had it against others
  • I started a thread about this earlier with AA. He wouldn’t heavy attack at all
    Or after Parry randomly. Was getting whipped after maintenance today. Same with random dashing with guillotine.
This discussion has been closed.