**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is it just me or is there a real shortage of t4 class catalysts?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
I dont know. I feel like there's a real shortage of getting t4 class catalysts. Kabam should really look into this.

Comments

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    You must be newly TB and just realized you need an ungodly amount of the same resource you need to take a 4* to rank 5.
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    No. 😅 I've just became Cavalier
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Taking a 6* from R1-3 will wipe that entire class out, I’m not entirely sure why R3 require T4CC as well but it is what it is. I’ve been fairly careful with my rank ups and have almost ran them down equally so I’ll open my T4CC crystals after I do another big Mystic champ. I suppose I’m lucky in that I do have everything covered so it’s not like I have essential rank ups to make.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    It's just how it goes man. Some months I'm low on iso because I have so many champs to rank up, sometimes I'm low on rank up resources cuz I've been getting tons of dupes and no good champions.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I used to have ~30 t4cc crystals some months back. After taking up guilly to r2 yesterday I have 10 left. It sucks that you have to hoard everything or lose it. Then again, Kabam did give us the option to get rank up mats this month, so I shouldn't be complaining.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    only in my mutant class, and I can’t open anything else for fear of stuff going into overflow
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,388 ★★★★★

only in my mutant class, and I can’t open anything else for fear of stuff going into overflow

Mustant is full for me
    But cosmic....
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 473 ★★★
    other then the obvious resource management comment.

it just depends on RNG, meaning how many champs you'd like to rank up that you pull.

i have plenty of T4cc crystals cause i hadnt pulled a champ i really want to rank in a while, now i pulled several but ran out of iso.

you'll always have a bottleneck somewhere unless you just dont do big rank ups for a month or two.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    It really depends on the situation like when you rank up champs and what rarity they are. I was on overflow on 3 of the just 2 days ago, but a month ago I was in the same situation as you when I just became cavalier too. If I’m really desperate for some T4CC I just buy some from the glory store.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

Tons of T4cc in the crystal vault as well as map crystals.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    I have 120 t4cc to be opened with overflowing cats in 2 classes. But I'm low on t5b.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got like 100 t4cc crystals and 500ish t4cc shards crystals. Nope, maybe you should do a better resource management.

I only rank-up during level up events. I don't usually rank-up more than I need to get full rewards. Don't rank-up unless you need it immediately.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,232 ★★★★★
    I am never short on t5bc in fact they are like in over flow everytime along with t2a and t1a( sometimes they too disappear). I have good amount of t4cc crystals too. Only problem is is RnG. Believe me or not game never gives me right class t4cc. Even after opening like 45 crystals I had to open my map 5 n 6 crystals sometime t4cc frag crystals to get 8 skill t4cc . This is what messed up. I think kabam should introduce t4cc selectors ( in limited numbers per week or month).
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,635 ★★★★★

Welcome to 2019

I think this is more a 2017 issue.
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 190
    Comes in waves. I haven't pulled anyone in a while that I want to rank up so I'm sitting with all of my T4CC full with a few in overflow plus about 400 T4CC Fragment crystals and 75 full T4CC crystals unopened
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I Always find myself short on t4cc. I have every other resource in overflow and will likely end up wasting some of them because i dont have enough t4b and t4cc to complete the rank ups do i dont waste the t5b and t2a i have expiring
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Welcome to 2019

Yes but t4cc was a top level resource in 2017. This issue started towards the end of 2019 for lots of end game players and has persisted since. T4cc shouldn't be a bottleneck for people taking up R3 6*s but it absolutely is
  • Options

Welcome to 2019

Yes but t4cc was a top level resource in 2017. This issue started towards the end of 2019 for lots of end game players and has persisted since. T4cc shouldn't be a bottleneck for people taking up R3 6*s but it absolutely is
    Im literally having this issue as we speak. I need to rank 5 stars for arena roster need t4cc. Need to r5 a champ need t4cc. Need to rank 2 or r3 a 6 star need t4cc. Im massively lacking in every class. It wouldnt be so bad if i didnt have all the t5b and t2a expiring from 4th july. They sell me all those resources and then nowhere near enough of the other resources needed to use them
  • Options

Welcome to 2019

Im literally having this issue as we speak. I need to rank 5 stars for arena roster need t4cc. Need to r5 a champ need t4cc. Need to rank 2 or r3 a 6 star need t4cc. Im massively lacking in every class. It wouldnt be so bad if i didnt have all the t5b and t2a expiring from 4th july. They sell me all those resources and then nowhere near enough of the other resources needed to use them
    Yep, I feel you. Been a big issues for large rosters for a long time now.
  • Options

Welcome to 2019

Yep, I feel you. Been a big issues for large rosters for a long time now.
    Its like this across a few diffirent areas of the game. There is a clear lack of balance.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    The fact you mentioned 5*s for arena rings even more true with me. I have 16/191 5*s left to get to R3 that are still sitting at R2. I've probably spent more money over the last year on t4cc offers than t5cc/t5b/etc... Pretty ridiculous
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 515 ★★★
    LordPSN said:

I dont know. I feel like there's a real shortage of getting t4 class catalysts. Kabam should really look into this.

yeah...gonna have to disagree with you on this one. This isn't even including all of the Map 5, 6 and 7 crystals I still have to open and the stuff already in my inventory
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

The fact you mentioned 5*s for arena rings even more true with me. I have 16/191 5*s left to get to R3 that are still sitting at R2. I've probably spent more money over the last year on t4cc offers than t5cc/t5b/etc... Pretty ridiculous

Maybe you shouldn’t be taking that many 5* to r3…