Options

Last day AQ drop off

RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
Is it normal to see point increase drop from day 3-5. From day 3-4 we had almost 2.3 million increase, then day 4 - 5 only 1.1 million increase. The minis didn't change so I guess I was expecting more or the same. 8rjugt3vooxk.png

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike any insight into why this might be. Or anyone for that matter?
  • Options
    Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    edited November 2017
    I’m assuming it’s like base stats where it’s a matter of decreasing rewards as prestige increases. i.e. armor increase from 100 to 200 reduces damage more than armor increase from 200-3002k6h65tfvhs7.png

Ours decreased as well from 2.7mil increase to 1.9mil
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,516 ★★★★★
    Happens to everyone.
  • Options
    It’s not happened to my alliance before prior to this week....it’s a big deal to some folks. My alliance ranked 301st...so if there is an issue with points it could very well be keeping us from earning a t4c crystal...
  • Options
    gnybli0nv18i.jpg
  • Options
    AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    This happens every time Rhino is the mini boss on map 5.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, just never really looked at the number till this week.
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    It happens to us when we do map 6 all 5 days, until day 3 it grows linearly, then between day 4 and 5 it doesn’t almost grow. As long as I understand it’s a limitation of the enemies on the map, they can only be 5* 5/65 with ability 200, but not grow more. So immagine you get there at day 4. You complete 100% so the prestige needs to grow and the difficulty as well, but you have this ceiling effect. Then the prestige can’t grow anymore and so neither does the score.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    @TBJ1118 explained it well. It's all about prestige. Once your prestige reaches a certain number, your points stop growing linearly.