**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aegon Funko Pop

KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Hey,

I know that most if not all of the Marvel Contest of Champions Funko Pops have been the Kabam unique champions is there any info on whether we will get an Aegon Funko or even Morningstar?

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I haven’t seen one, I saw venom the duck once. Wish I bought it when I saw it, now I can’t find it anywhere.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    please Kabam

though feel free to wait until I have actual shelf space again
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Would be awesome, I’m pumped for the what if funks tho!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

I haven’t seen one, I saw venom the duck once. Wish I bought it when I saw it, now I can’t find it anywhere.

Just to clarify if you are sure it was Venom the Duck?
  • Options

Jaded said:

Oh I haven’t seen a venom the duck only Howard but Venom the duck would be awesome too!
  • Options

Jaded said:

Yup it was venom the duck 💯
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Where? There are no official Venom the Duck pops out there.

Only Guillotine, couple King Groots (one glows in the dark), couple Venompools (one with phone exclusive to I think game stop), couple civil warriors (one is green and gold and exclusive to hot topic) 6 inch Howard with mech and Walgreens exclusive Punisher 2099
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    I have a 6" Howard the Duck in his mech and it's pretty sweet.
  • Options

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Where? There are no official Venom the Duck pops out there.

Only Guillotine, couple King Groots (one glows in the dark), couple Venompools (one with phone exclusive to I think game stop), couple civil warriors (one is green and gold and exclusive to hot topic) 6 inch Howard with mech and Walgreens exclusive Punisher 2099
    It was a local store. Tbh it could have been a fan made funko pop. I didn’t check the legitimacy of it, saw it and kept walking. When I went back looking for it they showed me the inventory list that included it. But yes I can’t find it online anywhere as well.
  • Options
    MaybeRedMaybeRed Posts: 38
    Warlock would be cool
  • Options
    MaybeRed said:

Warlock would be cool

The mcoc line is Kabam “originals” exceptions being Howard (his mech being Kabam design I believe) and Punisher 2099

a new wave could have Ægon, Morningstar, Guillotine 2099, Purgatory, the Overseer, Venom the Duck, and Symbiote Supreme. I’d be down.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    MaybeRed said:

Warlock would be cool

Warlock isn't an Kabam orginal creation.
  • Options

MaybeRed said:

Warlock would be cool

The mcoc line is Kabam “originals” exceptions being Howard (his mech being Kabam design I believe) and Punisher 2099

a new wave could have Ægon, Morningstar, Guillotine 2099, Purgatory, the Overseer, Venom the Duck, and Symbiote Supreme. I’d be down.
    Oh yes Sym Supreme would be epic too!

• Options
    Any update on this? A year later?

MaybeRed said:

Warlock would be cool

Any idea when the new wave would be planned?

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Sorry for taking the role of the dumbie but what’s a funko 😅
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian

Sorry for taking the role of the dumbie but what’s a funko 😅

Funko Pop Vinyls

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/237640/marvel-contest-of-champions-pop-vinyls
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    What do you all do with these funko things? Just store them away? I don’t understand the point of them.
  • Options

What do you all do with these funko things? Just store them away? I don’t understand the point of them.

I like to display mine

just think they’re kinda cool is all