**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ok iHulk is just straight up insane for SOP

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
He has been able to solo every fight available with ease, this week is no different. My solo ended out at around 55 hits. (Forgot the ss but Iโ€™m sure buddy lee will post on it soon). Iโ€™m so glad I have a r5 one.

Probably a top 3 science at this point (maybe a joke, maybe not)

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Does he satisfy any objectives?
  • Options
    edited July 2021

Crcrcrc said:

He has been able to solo every fight available with ease, this week is no different. My solo ended out at around 55 hits. (Forgot the ss but Iโ€™m sure buddy lee will post on it soon). Iโ€™m so glad I have a r5 one.

I can attest to this... Man this was by far the easiest Sop for me with ihulk. The damage was so satisfactory ๐Ÿ˜‹

im also glad I have a 6r2 one๐Ÿ˜
    I still have not gotten the 6* to finish my collection. Iโ€™ve got a generic 1-2 gem ready and everything
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I can attest to this... Man this was by far the easiest Sop for me with ihulk. The damage was so satisfactory ๐Ÿ˜‹

I still have not gotten the 6* to finish my collection. Iโ€™ve got a generic 1-2 gem ready and everything
    Try not caring about the 6 star version. I mean that's how I got the 6 star days after pulling the 5 star. Tbh I didn't like him at first but he's grown on me๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 โ˜…โ˜…
    One ticket to the ihulk train please. Iโ€™m sold
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Would that take away anything from soloing every single SoP fight?
    I honestly think he was just asking a question.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,108 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    People need to realize iHulk is an absolute monster when played correctly. Hopefully this steers a lot more people in the right direction
  • Options
    BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 โ˜…โ˜…

Been playing that fight over and over to practice with him and because itโ€™s fun as heck!
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Graves_3 said:

I honestly think he was just asking a question.
    SlumpGod said:

chill, he was probably just asking a legit question.
    In which case I apologise if he was. I didnโ€™t mean my comment in a snappy tone (which reading it back it seems like itโ€™s come across). I meant it more just asking my question, less as a retort.
  • Options

Been playing that fight over and over to practice with him and because itโ€™s fun as heck!

Yeah, heโ€™s so fun in fights that work well for him
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Come September, and Sentry will contest iHulk for second best science.

Joe fixit #1
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Yeah because G99 canโ€™t solo this week Ihulk is now the lone champ that has soloโ€™d every single boss. Voodoo could probably do it to but I havenโ€™t seen all the solos. Anyways unless someone gets a solo with Apoc this week Ihulk will be the champion of SOP
  • Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184 โ˜…
    THE I HULK PFP IS BACK YESSSSS
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Booo bring back Mr Negative
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236 โ˜…

Yes, cause now u gotta do it 3 more times...
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Yeah because G99 canโ€™t solo this week

This one hurt.
    Not because she can't solo but because I'm certain she could if there was a fight to capture a soul.
    Hoping the final challenge is a boss rush so I can test it.
  • Options

Yeah, I missed it lol
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Ok iHulk is just straight up insane period
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Crcrcrc said:

Well I wouldnโ€™t use โ€œwith easeโ€, because you yourself said the AI was impossibly cooperative in Buddy Leeโ€™s videos. But yes, he is insane for SoP
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Well I wouldnโ€™t use โ€œwith easeโ€, because you yourself said the AI was impossibly cooperative in Buddy Leeโ€™s videos. But yes, he is insane for SoP
    Only for the Hydra Adaptoid one, the rest were surprisingly simple.

That unstoppable on hydra adaptoid though... shudder
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Yeah because G99 canโ€™t solo this week Ihulk is now the lone champ that has soloโ€™d every single boss. Voodoo could probably do it to but I havenโ€™t seen all the solos. Anyways unless someone gets a solo with Apoc this week Ihulk will be the champion of SOP

Guess apoc is still in the running. Haven't seen him take rogue but there's probably a solo out there
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Come September, and Sentry will contest iHulk for top science.

Sentry will surely get his deserved buff, but no one knows when.
  • Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Oof, I decided to pop all the monthly cav crystals for the side event last night and landed a 4, 5, and 6 star Ihulk...Hopefully you are just as lucky. Someone clearly wants me to play Ihulk.