Options

Why not add gladiator hulk??

You guys really missed an opportunity by not adding him he was phenomenal in that movie. Just hoping to see if I can get a reason why from you guys didn't add an awesome character Like Gladiator Hulk but you guys have 6 versions of Iron Man.

Comments

• Options
    I totally agree! The Gladiator Hulk NEEDS to be added to this game! There are 4 hulks in MCOC (Hulk, Red Hulk, Joe Fixit, and She-Hulk) and the original Hulk is my least favorite. He’s so bland and boring!
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I like original Hulk. However, it would have been nice to see a new version. Those people with science gems are going to be waiting a longgg time. I used mine on a Spiderman months ago and now I'm thankful I did because I would still be holding onto it.
  • Options
    Well if that was the case, they should also make a Surter as well, or a Robbie Reyes GR so its not uneven. I always wondered why they added Johnny Blaze version during AOS instead of Robbie Reyes
  • Options
    Strategic wrote: »
    Guys you're forgetting kabam will never make a new good science because that would **** up their income with class advantage against mystics AKA kabam's money makers!

I've seen this argument multiple times, but it doesn't actually make that much sense. They've been spitting out characters who excel vs Mystics for ages now including giving a bunch of them extra abilities that counter what Mystics do. Green Goblin, Mephisto, and Blade all have Mystic countering abilities and that's only three of them.

On top of that people don't spend money on AW they use Glory, which you get for free. Plus they made AW easier, so those Mystic champions aren't sitting on impossible nodes.

Now if it's a high end alliance who is willing to just drop units to buy alliance revives/potions outside the Glory store then that's up to them, but they would do that regardless of what they were fighting.

Before this it was the Science class that was the big defenders (duped Spiderman and Electro). Having a ton of Mystic defenders now just kills your diversity rating and makes it easier for your opponents to bring the correct type of attackers (Science).

Kabam makes the majority of it's money on whales who go for new characters or on special deals that cater to high end players. AW isn't high on that list; particularly because even if you wanted to use units you can farm units from arena crystals, you don't have to necessarily spend any actual money on them.
  • Options
    Well if that was the case, they should also make a Surter as well, or a Robbie Reyes GR so its not uneven. I always wondered why they added Johnny Blaze version during AOS instead of Robbie Reyes

Because the Robbie Reyes one is the most recent and less well known GR. She's gaining popularity, but for years it was Johnny Blaze and that's who people are familiar with.

Surtur would have been cool though. Actually I would have taken Heimdall also. His all seeing vision thing could have been a form of anti evasion/anti block.
  • Options

Let’s keep this thread about adding Gladiator Hulk to the game guys lol
  • Options
    410qb410qb Posts: 31
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    I like original Hulk. However, it would have been nice to see a new version. Those people with science gems are going to be waiting a longgg time. I used mine on a Spiderman months ago and now I'm thankful I did because I would still be holding onto it.

All those versions are terrible, OG hulk is the best but he has been out from day 1 it's time for an upgrade.
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    I totally agree! The Gladiator Hulk NEEDS to be added to this game! There are 4 hulks in MCOC (Hulk, Red Hulk, Joe Fixit, and She-Hulk) and the original Hulk is my least favorite. He’s so bland and boring!

How is he bland? After being duped he is the best champ to fight the collector. Plus he does a ton of damage and can chain stuns.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Let's make Maestro (a version of the Hulk from an alternate future, i.e. Earth-9200) a playable character/champ, hehehe :)

joke aside, I personally would prefer Gladiator Hulk, than this Gladiator Thor, considering Science class has been long neglected and it is time it needs a new additional, and this is just a very good time, but Kabam is passing Gladiator Hulk up for Gladiator Thor instead ...
  • Options
    How is he bland? After being duped he is the best champ to fight the collector. Plus he does a ton of damage and can chain stuns. [/quote]

He is just very boring to me. I dont enjoy using him and he is one of my favorite Marvel characters. He needs to be updated.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. Hulk does some serious Damage after his last Update. When Hulk Smash is active, he's a beast. Take an L3 with that and it's straight to the mat. My 3* 1/10 can drop 4* R3/R4's. I have 3 Hulks, to be precise. I used to use the 3* to Sandbag and didn't have to take a Loss.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    How is he bland? After being duped he is the best champ to fight the collector. Plus he does a ton of damage and can chain stuns.

Love Hulk. He's a beast and I'd love to get a 5* version. He isn't the best champ for the collector (Stark Spiderman and OG vision are both much better options, not that I have either lol), but he's really good. Science definitely needs new champs though.
  • Options
    DegirmenciogluDegirmencioglu Posts: 93
    edited November 2017
    The current Hulk is “okay” good damage sure. Why is it that he has to take damage to have good damage? That makes no sense. Why have his hulk fury trigger at low health? Why don’t he have Hulk smash “fury” as a passive buff? Why doesn’t he have physical resistance? Hulk isn’t hard to take down and his specials are very easy to dodge which makes him suspect on defense. Why doesn’t he have indestructible buff as his own and not with a synergy? Or at least unstoppable when he uses a special attack. I’m a huge hulk fan, and I’ll tell you they did him no justice in this game at all. Just laughable.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    Guys you're forgetting kabam will never make a new good science because that would **** up their income with class advantage against mystics AKA kabam's money makers!

M.O.D.O.K could be science.

But yeah,Mystics ARE Kabam's Money Makers AKA Most Over powered Champions.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I think he was not added because hulk is already a huge asset for nearly everything now I am pretty sure galdiator hulk would be no different than the og hulk right? So their abilties would have to be the same so you would get to have two of these guys at once so they probably thought it wouldn't be "balanced".
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    They are most probably going to introduce him during the month as a special quest to spice up the month as the whales get bored. No reason why they would not jump on bringing in a new Hulk, all they have to do is dress up the old one and add new abilities or a weapon. Thats my opinion in anyway. If it's not the case then hopefully Kabam is reading because this would be an excellent plan! Have some sort of reference to the movie with Raging Fire or change up his sp3 to his finishing blow in the arena scene in the movie.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    gladiator hulk would've been so awesome.
  • Options
    I thought they should've added gladiator hulk as well. I thought it would've been wise to just have OG Thor this month in the event quest, and next month add Thor from the movie. That way they would give time for people to watch the movie, and not spoil anything. But after you do watch Thor Ragnarok it makes the Thor they made for this month pretty crappy.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Thor and Gladiator Hulk would've been sweet, very disappointed we didn't get him. Hopefully in the future but not sure why they would release him now.
  • Options
    So everyone in on protesting in favor of bringing a Gladiator Hulk to MCOC? Lol
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    They would just make him skill and since we already have 4 Hulk skins I think they need to focus energies on other champs.
  • Options
    Make1DavidMake1David Posts: 56
    edited November 2017
    My theory is he is being added next month, they just wanted to troll us a little bit. The spot on the character chart is still open, yet all order on that thing has been lost.

Also why add him in a ragnorok event when we could get a Planet Hulk event?