**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The compensation won't help UC players who are on 6.1 trying for cav instead it will be 5.2 style.

2»

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    The comparison between 5.2 and 6.1 being a huge gap isn't compared to 6.2 and completing act 6 and possibly act 7. But they aren't thronebreaker just because they beat act 6.
    It's not that hard to get cav and the compensation is good enough.
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260

Also lol Wednesdays my bday aswell

K well Happy Birthday in advance!
    Thnx bro imma be 19
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Dude that roster is more than enough

The comparison between 5.2 and 6.1 being a huge gap isn't compared to 6.2 and completing act 6 and possibly act 7. But they aren't thronebreaker just because they beat act 6.
    It's not that hard to get cav and the compensation is good enough.

Yh only after like 10 mins later I was like yh what about cav who finished 6.1 or people on grandmaster and trnna save 2k units for him that's why I just wish I could delete this whole thing and my comment
    Malreck04 said:

Problem is gnna be crossbones
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Malreck04 said:

Aegon, dragon man.

Though honestly, I think you should focus on Act 5 and not becoming Cav.

Compensation is not a reward meant to help you progress. It is meant to replace what you might have spent because of some issue in the game.

This exactly. I don't know why people feel like comp is supposed to get them to the next progression tier or whatever.

There is a progression title between uc & cavalier, it’s called elders bane and sadly it’s completely forgotten.

It's not progression title. You don't get anything for it. It's just a title.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You used Ten Level 2 Revives for 5.4.6 Ultron when you have Medusa?

I used mine and got the One Shot but mine was Rank 2 and Unawakened. Learn how to play her better because 6.1.2 Ultron is a tad harder
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

It's not that hard to do 6.1, show us your roster lets see if you have enough five stars to get you Cav.

Oh lawd
  • Also lol Wednesdays my bday aswell

Happy birthday I have exam on that day lol

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Haven't they done compensation like they did the big deals in the past where if you get a new title you get both packages? So if I'm not a crazy person making stuff up you could potentially be in a better spot then someone like me who won't get a new title when compensation is released.

Haven't they done compensation like they did the big deals in the past where if you get a new title you get both packages? So if I'm not a crazy person making stuff up you could potentially be in a better spot then someone like me who won't get a new title when compensation is released.

The intention wasn't ever to allow that but the game did it anyway. There's never been a guarantee it will happen.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

So you’re saying you want another title so those people can get better rewards? There’s already only a gap of 3 chapters and reducing it even more would be pretty dumb ngl. Just try to become Cav ASAP and you won’t have to worry

No I was just annoyed I guess because I'm finding cav hard and the compensation will prob at uc just be another standard 5 star which may be a champ with no use
    To be honest, becoming Cav is less about having "the right champs" and more about skill. There's just a couple of fights that require having a reasonable counter like Crossbones, but beyond that most of getting past 6.1 involves learning how the global nodes work and then building the skill set to deal with them.

In fact, I would say that's the point to becoming Cavalier. From Act 1 to Act 4 you just need to hit them harder than they hit you and they die and you don't, and you win. Act 5 starts to throw more nodes at you that require you to think about using champions that can counter those effects. Act 6.1 itself specifically throws things at you that require at least as much skill to counter as champions.

In terms of resources I might get in a compensation package, the thing that would probably help me the most to get through 6.1 if I was trying to become Cavalier today would be energy refills. Because 6.1 is all about practicing and getting better. It isn't about waiting for the best champs to come along to help you. Sure: you could wait for the perfect roster, but doing so would be hurting yourself in two ways. First of all, you're going to be waiting for a long time. And second, you're cheating yourself out of the experience you need to build the skills you will need to keep progressing higher. If you can't complete 6.1 now, the best thing to do is: keep trying. Try, fail, back out, try again. Keep trying and keep getting better until you can do it. You don't get any better spinning crystals and waiting. You don't get better spending your way through the map either. You do get better by trying the content and being willing to back out and try again later.

Up to becoming Uncollected, most players don't have to do this. They become accustomed to either blasting through the content, or spending units and revives to get through everything on the first go. It then becomes frustrating when they run into content they can't beat and they can't spend past. But knowing when you've outraced your skill level and need to take time for your skills to catch up with your account is part of learning how to play the game. It is a lesson not everyone learns, to their detriment.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    edited July 2021

Malreck04 said:

Bro I did him with rank3 level 27/45 unawkened aegon and no willpower with 4 revives.Didn't had enough iso and sop was coming to an end so I had to do it.... You have awakend aegon, dragon man, ultron...You are just using made up excuses
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

Ahem
    GiT guD
    The compensation is good enough

People try there best ya know
    Op my roster is this , much weaker than yours. Just do it now and you can also get some milestones in SOP
    edited July 2021

Op my roster is this , much weaker than yours. Just do it now and you can also get some milestones in SOP

Sorry files did not uploaded last time

Ok imma give it another go and just do it patiently