**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Original Avengers NEED a buff

SilverbearsSilverbears Posts: 8
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
It’s ridiculous !! The original versions of the avengers need a BUFF ! Og cap , hulk, iron man , dr strange , thor are the face of the MCU and they now worthless to even play !!!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    edited August 2021

I wish Doctor Strange could go back to his pre 12.0 self

Fix Doctor Strange

Thor… maybe a subdued version of his pre 12.0 self

I would love to see Doctor Strange get the War Machine/White Magneto treatment, and become a great Mystic support champion (because we don’t have any of those) that’s also awesome on their own.

I love making champion buff concepts, and I want to make some YouTube videos on them. I’ve done most of the OG Avengers, but I want Doctor Strange to be my first video on it, because of obvious reasons :)

https://youtube.com/channel/UC06A_e8WhFGIwSJJrqK2MQw
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    edited August 2021
    They should revert the nerfs they made to Thor, SW, and DS. Mainly so I can dupe my 6* Thor and kill everything in the game in 1 hit.
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Pikolu said:

They should revert the nerfs they made to Thor, SW, and DS. Mainly so I can dupe my 6* Thor and kill everything in the game in 1 hit.

I don’t think Scarlet Witch needs a buff
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    If Thor gets a buff I’d like for him to get some bleed resistance. After all, he is a god
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Is Doctor Strange considered an avenger now?
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Additionally, I don't think they will ever get touched. Being easily accessible when first starting the game and the simplicity of their kits make it easier to learn certain game mechanics early on.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I know thor is pretty good, but then again he’s the god of thunder, and a woman with batons deal better shocks. Him and doctor strange need it the most
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Buff Thor rags
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Thor absolutely cannot go back to pre 12.0 levels of hurt because of the way the game works now and Diminishing Returns (it's also why Iron Fist sucks)

Anyway, yes. These characters should have received buffs a long time ago. Even Thor (Ragnarok) needs it.

...was Falcon the first Avenger to be buffed?
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★

Additionally, I don't think they will ever get touched. Being easily accessible when first starting the game and the simplicity of their kits make it easier to learn certain game mechanics early on.

Yes, for the simplicities sake of new players, it makes sense to not touch them, but introduce other versions of them. Like each one of them has another version of them that is actually useable and decent. I agree with you, they probably won't get touched at all.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    Do og avengers need a buff? Certainly, but are they the only characters that need one? No, they are not. For every avengers champ that people love and want buffed there are others like groot or rocket that people say deserve a buff as well. I'm sure kabam has their list of who they want buffed in a priority setting somewhere.
  • Options
    SilverbearsSilverbears Posts: 8
    They buffed falcon and war machine before the founding avengers which makes no sense !!!
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★

I understand this reasoning, but we've already seen two champs available as 1*s getting buffs with two different approaches regarding how that buff affects their 1* version. In Colossus' case, he remains his good ol' useless pre-buff self as a 1*. Meanwhile, Black Panther's 1* version was updated to include his buffed kit.

I really hope that Kabam takes a similar approach to the OG Avengers (or really, the OG champs overall). Because if they insist on keeping those champions as-is simply to make them easy to understand for new players, releasing them into the basic 6* pool is abhorrent.

The one other approach I think they could maybe get away with is to create an Apocalypse-like champion for the Avengers that synergizes them up to a level they deserve to be at. That would be one tall order and I don't have a clue who that champ would actually be, but I could see that being an out that would (at least to some extent) satisfy everybody.